Newsarama's Interview with Brian Michael Bendis

what are you all talking about? Teen Drama is great. Don't tell me for a second none of you enjoyed the OC! NONE? I thought so!

90210?

maybe Dawson's Creek?

Smallville was basically that for 3 seasons.

Then again we have spiderman loves maryjane.

I think this is a good step for the comic in all seriousness.

The fact that he would deal with these issues is great.

**** the superhero aspect, the best part of this comic is when he was dealing with the teen issues in the first 50 or so issues.

what are you all talking about? Teen Drama is great. Don't tell me for a second none of you enjoyed the OC! NONE? I thought so!

90210?

maybe Dawson's Creek?

Smallville was basically that for 3 seasons.

Then again we have spiderman loves maryjane.

OC , Hell no.

90210 and Dawson's creek , Yes I did

We'll see how much spider is in him if he tries to eat Marry Jane right after.

I think this is a good step for the comic in all seriousness.

The fact that he would deal with these issues is great.

**** the superhero aspect, the best part of this comic is when he was dealing with the teen issues in the first 50 or so issues.

The teen issues are supposed to be the sub plot, not the main plot, if its just Spidey dealing with a "stiffy" for 6 issues, it be pretty silly. The sub plot can interact with theman plot, but making the teen issue the main plot, unless its a one shot, wouldn't work.

The teen issues are supposed to be the sub plot, not the main plot, if its just Spidey dealing with a "stiffy" for 6 issues, it be pretty silly. The sub plot can interact with theman plot, but making the teen issue the main plot, unless its a one shot, wouldn't work.

It is a one shot, it's the annual.

Maybe he loses his virginity to Mysterio?

Yeah let's waste mysterio, so we can do a bunch of bad sex puns at his expense, let's not give him his own arc. :roll:

Why not use Ultimate Stilt-Man he's lamer and its easier to make sex jokes at his expense.

Thats gotta be embarrassing...fighting a super-villains in your tights while sporting a boner!
I'm pretty sure I saw more than one cover in the first 39 issues where you could actually see the outline of his boner.

Seriously.

Don't make me show you.

Latest posts

Back