Nick Fury, War Machine

Dr.Strangefate

He Sees You When You're Sleeping. He Knows When Yo
Am I a lunatic, or would that be really friggin awesome?

Like, a modified Iron Tech suit with Weapons up the kajoojies, with Nick Fury inside, getting back in on the action.

Maybe i should go back and sit in the corner.... you decide!

TheManWithoutFear said:
I just don't like character mixing. I say keep Rhodes as War Machine.

Different universe....

Anyway, i think Widow's armor was made to resemble 616 War Machine, but seeing Nick Fury in some tricked-out suit would be awesome. 8)

Dugan made a pretty cool War Machine, I could see Fury being a beast of one.

Of course if Stark gave Fury an Iron tech armor you know the one eyed bastard would have teams of scientist reverse enginerring the bugger within 3 hours in hopes of mass producing them, like he wanted to back at the begining of V1.

Since I was never interested in Iron Man/War Machine back in the day, someone please correct if I'm wrong with these statement:

War Machine was basically a brotha in an Iron Man suit.

That's the way I see it. That's also why I don't want a War Machine. The UU doesn't need a bunch of Iron Man's flying around all over the place. Now if everyone was asking for an Ultimate James Rhodes, that would be different and perfectly fine in my opinion (as I said before, I never really read War Machine and don't know the character personally). But we don't need two Iron Men.

And Nick Fury is fine as he is; he definitely shouldn't be War Machine.

TheManWithoutFear said:
I just don't like character mixing. I say keep Rhodes as War Machine.

I would tend to agree with this.

But we've already seen Ultimate Jim Rhodes, and he does... I forget what he does. But he's already out there. I think that's why we're getting Natasha as a pseudo-War Machine, because they Ultimatized Jim already, and he doesn't fit the requirements for War Machine as Jim Rhodes?

jtg3885 said:
But we've already seen Ultimate Jim Rhodes, and he does... I forget what he does. But he's already out there. I think that's why we're getting Natasha as a pseudo-War Machine, because they Ultimatized Jim already, and he doesn't fit the requirements for War Machine as Jim Rhodes?

When did Jim Rhodes appear?

Rhodes was revealed to have an Ultimate counterpart in the pages of Ultimate Spider-Man, however, it looks as if he won't make an appearance after all since the time that he offered to Conners has run dry. I don't know if Conners asked for an extention and I don't even know if he has ties to Conners or a place in the Ultimate-verse. Will he be touched on in the Volume 2 that we're all anticipating? Tony is having some problems with tumors, women (Black Widow), etc. Maybe he needs some time off, leaving it up to Rhodes to take his place for a while. He may be on the Ultimate Defenders roster... Who knows. What does anyone know? Think?
Topic is here.

Dr.Strangefate said:
Am I a lunatic, or would that be really friggin awesome?

Like, a modified Iron Tech suit with Weapons up the kajoojies, with Nick Fury inside, getting back in on the action.

Maybe i should go back and sit in the corner.... you decide!

I love this idea. I think Fury would make an awesome War Machine. I'd love to see it!

UltimateE said:
I would tend to agree with this.

Well, seeing i think Ultimate SHIELD already mixes too much into the Ultimate univers .. so nick taking another spot would SUCK :evil:

I personally don't want to see Nick Fury as War Machine. I would rather have someone that don't have a political point-of-view on the fight like Nick has. Someone with the same feel of doing the right thing like Tony but with more aggressive types of methods.

Nick Fury shouldn't be War Machine.Jim Rhodes should be War Machine,but if Fury gets an IM suit he'd be:

Nick Fury,The Howling Commando!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back