Nintendo emulator

E

Excelsior Club
I just downloaded a Nintendo emulator and played a bunch of games I haven't played in years - Mike Tyson's Punch-Out, Castlevania, A Boy & His Blob, Baseball Stars, and best of all Final Fantasy, one of the greatest games of all time.

This is so awesome. I need to find a controller I can use with this.

Is that why you're not sleeping? Also, where can we get one?

That's not why I'm not sleeping, but it is why I'm not eating when I'm sitting here starving.

And we can't really post links to this stuff, but Google is your friend.

I need to find a controller I can use with this.

look on ebay for a n64/playstation to pc convertor. they are really cheap and you can use a n64 or psone or ps2 controller. Thats what I use for my n64 emulator.

It's all about the Double Dragon.

Got 1 and 2 both. :D

look on ebay for a n64/playstation to pc convertor. they are really cheap and you can use a n64 or psone or ps2 controller. Thats what I use for my n64 emulator.

Do they make them for original NES controllers? I'll have to look and see. Thanks for the tip.

I have killed days on emulators. In the desert---this one LT is was working for always tried to do his best to balance fun and work. So his idea was that if we could finish whatever work we had by 5:30pm-----at 6pm we shut down the office and fire up the emulators for Nintendo Power Hour!!!

Imagine my giddyness when I found out they had Karnov and Gyromite!!! :D

Emulators are great. People took a bunch to school and lagged the system up.

SNES owns.

I'm reviving this thread because I just went on a Mario craze today. I've got a GBA, SNES, Gamecube, and a Nintendo 64 emulator. I'm looking for a DS one, and I've tried two versions that don't seem to play the games...

Anyone got some good games they recommend for either of the four emulators I have?

I bought a used Sega Saturn (for like $20) just to play an emulator disk for every Nintendo game. I never got the Super Nintendo emulators, though I wish I had because I maintain Super Mario World is the greatest game ever invented by man or God.

With the possible exception of Super Mario Kart.

Anyway, that's where my video game experience ends. I just have to find that Saturn now. . .

Last edited:
I'm reviving this thread because I just went on a Mario craze today. I've got a GBA, SNES, Gamecube, and a Nintendo 64 emulator. I'm looking for a DS one, and I've tried two versions that don't seem to play the games...

Anyone got some good games they recommend for either of the four emulators I have?

Project, SUper MArio 64 was a fun game, as well as Ocarina of Time

Also Starfox 64, Donkey Kong Country 1-3, and Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past.

I got all the others, but I'll grab Starfox 64 later on. Thanks.

any one here ever buy the GBA rom packs?

You could download and hold a lot of GBA games from the internet and put them on a cartridge and then play them on a real gameboy advance. They were pretty cool. I use to have one back when I had a GBA

yeah I think so
For the record, a Flash cart lookes like a normal GBA cart but saves the ROMs on it by using Flash technology. It comes in different sizes and brands.
For a moment I thought you had bought one of those GBA game packs that people sell (or sold) and is nothing more than a collection of ROMs and an Emulator.

Aaaaanyway, here are some GBA recommendations:

Castlevania - Aria of Sorrow
Castlevania - Circle of the Moon
Castlevania - Harmony of Dissonance
Final Fantasy I & II - Dawn of Souls
Final Fantasy IV Advance
Final Fantasy V Advance
Final Fantasy VI Advance
Golden Sun
Golden Sun 2 - The Lost Age
Kingdom Hearts - Chain of Memories
Mario & Luigi - Superstar Saga
Mario vs. Donkey Kong
Megaman & Bass
Megaman Zero
Megaman Zero 2
Megaman Zero 3
Megaman Zero 4
Metroid Fusion
Metroid Zero Mission
Tales of Phantasia
The Legend of Zelda - A Link To The Past
The Legend of Zelda - The Minish Cap

For the record, a Flash cart lookes like a normal GBA cart but saves the ROMs on it by using Flash technology. It comes in different sizes and brands.
For a moment I thought you had bought one of those GBA game packs that people sell (or sold) and is nothing more than a collection of ROMs and an Emulator.

Yeah I bought one of those once

Aaaaanyway, here are some GBA recommendations:

Castlevania - Aria of Sorrow
Castlevania - Circle of the Moon
Castlevania - Harmony of Dissonance
Final Fantasy I & II - Dawn of Souls
Final Fantasy IV Advance
Final Fantasy V Advance
Final Fantasy VI Advance
Golden Sun
Golden Sun 2 - The Lost Age
Kingdom Hearts - Chain of Memories
Mario & Luigi - Superstar Saga
Mario vs. Donkey Kong
Megaman & Bass
Megaman Zero
Megaman Zero 2
Megaman Zero 3
Megaman Zero 4
Metroid Fusion
Metroid Zero Mission
Tales of Phantasia
The Legend of Zelda - A Link To The Past
The Legend of Zelda - The Minish Cap

Cool might get a flash cart thing again if I decide to get a DS. Wouldn''t mind all the DBZ rpg's. Loved legacy of goku 1 + 2

Latest posts

Back