Nintendo Wii discussion

Re: Nintendo Wii discussion - post your friend codes

:lol: played some more trauma center , I was the 3rd operation , you have to remove 3 tumours from someone , this time no help , my mind was blank as to what to do (i forgot to drain them) so I kept sticking the guy with a green needle until I could remember

I can't get higher than a C so far :lol: who else plays this?

anyone get the official Nintendo Magazine? there is an interesting article here is some of what it says

Nintendo has a pate of new stuff heading to your wii menu over the next 12 months

then info on gift feature ect... but this part was interesting

Next up is an electronic TV program guide that works like traditional EPGs but comes complete with a snazzy Wii make-over , you can browse through the guide and select shows by genre , assigning your favourites with an individual chosen colour. Everyone in your household gets their own hue to select shows they want to watch. Quiet simply: brilliance in a box. What else it does we're not entirely sure yet because the system is still in development and only confirmed for japan right now. could this mean Wii tv channels? We certainly hope so

If this comes out here and is Wii tv that would just kick ***

Star Tropics is being released on the Virtual Console today!

w to the 0 to the 0 to the t!!!!!!!

It's an awesome game for the NES. It followed the adventure of a high schooler looking for his Uncle, Doctor J. What was unique about it was the fact it came with a letter as it's instruction booklet, and you needed to dip the letter in water to reveal a code to continue on in the game.

It's an awesome game for the NES. It followed the adventure of a high schooler looking for his Uncle, Doctor J. What was unique about it was the fact it came with a letter as it's instruction booklet, and you needed to dip the letter in water to reveal a code to continue on in the game.

yeah, i wonder how they'll handle that? probably just give the code in the instructions section.

anyway, yeah, it was this awesome, zelda-esque action-rpg kind of game i have a lot of fond memories of, and it is the one game i have been waiting for on the VC.

Star Tropics is being released on the Virtual Console today!

w to the 0 to the 0 to the t!!!!!!!

I might have to check this out. I remember people loving it when it originally came out back in the day, and I never played it.

Anyone here have mario Party 8? If so how do use Heckling feature one you have unlocked it?

Anyone here have mario Party 8? If so how do use Heckling feature one you have unlocked it?
I love doing that.
I wish I had Mario Party 8. Mario Party's so awesome.
I think it owes much of its awesomeness to the functionality of the Wii. It's fun, but it would have been just as mediocre as the last few ones if it didn't have all the fun of the Wiimote.

But no more than two shakes, right? 'Cuz then it's playing with yourself.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I think it owes much of its awesomeness to the functionality of the Wii. It's fun, but it would have been just as mediocre as the last few ones if it didn't have all the fun of the Wiimote.

Even with out the wii mote use it would still be better than that crap one with the mic though , God that one was disappointing and just horrible.

however saying that yes it would have been equal to the other ones , the wii-mote does help make this fun as hell

I do really enjoy Mario Party 8 but it is the first one I have played since Mario Party 1 ate my control joysticks for breakfast. We got a little competitive at that game and any time it had you rotate the joystick (which was frequently) we were ruining our own N64 controllers 8)

Latest posts

Back