Nintendo Wii discussion

I'm beginning to think the Wii is completely made up as a joke, just to **** with my head because I CAN'T FIND ONE ANYWHERE. EVER.

I've done everything. I've gone everywhere. I give up.

I'm beginning to think the Wii is completely made up as a joke, just to **** with my head because I CAN'T FIND ONE ANYWHERE. EVER.

I've done everything. I've gone everywhere. I give up.

lol aprilfoolz n00b

:p

Best game ever is coming out for the Wii.

Super Pii Pii
Oh my god, that is the greatest game ever.

[youtube]yQNKRDFanQE[/youtube]

You get to piss on cats!

And think of all the other imaginative games that the Japanese could think of with the Wiimote in that position!

9 days till Mario Kart!

Also picked up Pro evolution on Wii. That game is awesome. Even more with Mii mode

I think it's bull****, actually. They're making an add-on that gives it more precision? Um. . .shouldn't it have been BUILT that way?

I think nintendo is trying to guarantee their motion controller is the best as Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 and I think Pc are getting that motion control pad that looks like the Wii-mote. It makes sense really.

Wii has Miis and playstation is getting home so 360 is getting avatars which is basically a cross between the two.

They need to make sure theirs is the best on the market. Plus they couldn't have had it be like this at launch because it would have taken more work and if they had to delay pre-orders and people wanted money back it would have hurt them.

Where do the nunchuk or classic controller plug in?

Here comes the Star Wars lightsaber game.

Where do the nunchuk or classic controller plug in?

Here comes the Star Wars lightsaber game.

look at the picture again. the plug in has a small square cap on the back that looks like it's for nunchuk and classic pad. Though I could be wrong it just looks that way.

Too many peripherals!

I kind of agree. On one had why not just come out with a better remote? On the other hand it's better that the first remotes aren't rendered obsolete. Guess it depends on the price.

Kind of weird. This only affects 3D movement (back and forth rather than side to side)? Meh.

I am seriously getting tired of attachments and improvements to the base controller. I don't even have a second nunchuck connection for my second remote... I am seriously getting tired of having a Wii.

I am seriously getting tired of attachments and improvements to the base controller. I don't even have a second nunchuck connection for my second remote... I am seriously getting tired of having a Wii.

:lol:

It's Nintendo's fault that you haven't gone to the store for a $20 controller attachment? And it has ruined the whole idea of owning the system?

That post screams "angry comic nerd".

Latest posts

Back