No ongoing for DD or Ghost Rider.

moonmaster said:
Nah. It's a normal reaction to laugh when others cry. Hell, I do it all the time...Whats that MWOF? You're on the verge of suicide?... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:......

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bass said:
IN YOUR FACE, MWOF!

*pat on back*

There, there. I'm only joking.

*pat on the back*

There, there. I feel your pain. Tell me, where does it hurt?

Oh, right there? Where your heart is?

HAVE SOME SALT, YOU LOSER!

FEEL THE BURN!

BWAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

*runs off into the distance, burning every issue of Daredevil ever made, with Joe Quesada pouring the gasoline on 'em, because I can't be bothered to do both while running*
:lol: :cry: :lol: ...... :cry:

Geez, aren't ya rubbing it TOO hard on MWF? I'm not even doing it at all. The guy's in emotional pain. I wouldn't do to him.

Only because we love him.

Hey, if we didn't harass, insult, and beyatch-slap MWOF, we'd all cry too.

Well, we wouldn't.

We're not geeks. :D

Hey MWOF, Matt Murdock just walked into a mailbox and sad, "sorry little girl"

HA :lol: HA :lol: HA :lol: HA :lol: HA :lol: HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...he's blind ....heheheheh...

moonmaster said:
Hey MWOF, Matt Murdock just walked into a mailbox and sad, "sorry little girl"

HA :lol: HA :lol: HA :lol: HA :lol: HA :lol: HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...he's blind ....heheheheh...

:lol:

MWOF, Kingpin just got his a** stuck in a chair and he wants to know if you'll help him out.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MWOF,
JOE QUESADA
IS
YOUR
GOD...

AND
HE
HATES
YOU!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm never gonna get sick of crushing MWOF's fragile heart HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Man.

He feels a little better, and BAM, Moonie knocks him down. Poor guy.

Well, hey, if Bendis and co really screw up DD in the Marvel universe, you could get an ultimate version of him then.

It's kind of twisted that you'd have to hope DD got screwed up first to get another DD title.

Eh, Quesada might change his mind someday. I mean look at The Ultimates. That changed a lot!

Bass said:
Man.

He feels a little better, and BAM, Moonie knocks him down. Poor guy.

Well, hey, if Bendis and co really screw up DD in the Marvel universe, you could get an ultimate version of him then.

It's kind of twisted that you'd have to hope DD got screwed up first to get another DD title.

Eh, Quesada might change his mind someday. I mean look at The Ultimates. That changed a lot!
Bendis has only two more arcs left. I think he'd have to do it on PURPOSE and with absolute effort, to actually screw up DD in 616.

And let's not pick on MWOF, he needs love and kisses!

Don't worry MWF, I'm sure we'll get another Ult. DD mini before too long. But Ghost Rider? I don't see that happening in the Ult. Universe mainly because of his 616 counterpart's origin/powers being mystically based. Granted, we've gotten an Ult. Dr. Strange, but I don't know how they could do an Ult. Ghost Rider justice. Its possible, but I don't think it'll happen, at least anytime soon.

It would be tough to pull off Ghost Rider yeah. But if someone can do it, then they must be a damn good writer, and it would have to be a great story.
Hmm, actually, I've just thought of a treatment that may work, but I'll keep it to myself until I'm sure it will work.

So maybe it doesn't need a great writer

I would assume the reason we wouldn't get an Ultimate Ghost Rider is because Garth Ennis is about to launch a new Ghost Rider book that will, no doubt, be a "return to basics" feel.

That said, as far as I can tell, Quesade meant that there won't be an ongoing title of DD or GR.

What's more likely is continued mini-series of these characters.

I mean, we get Ultimate Iron-Man and I have to ask, isn't that what Warren Ellis and Adi Gravinov are already doing in "The Invincible Iron-Man"?

I'm positive there will be more and more DD mini-series, and hopefully we'll get some further interesting characters "ultimatized".

(I tell you people - D-Man. It's what we need. Think about it. What does the 'D' stand for? Demolisher-Man? Dennis? Dunphy? The mysteries are three. These could last for panels. Panels, I tell you.)

Bass said:
I mean, we get Ultimate Iron-Man and I have to ask, isn't that what Warren Ellis and Adi Gravinov are already doing in "The Invincible Iron-Man"?
Ultimate Iron Man: Origin of Ultimate Iron Man

The Invincible Iron Man: REVAMP of 616 Iron Man. NOT origin.

icemastertron said:
Ultimate Iron Man: Origin of Ultimate Iron Man

The Invincible Iron Man: REVAMP of 616 Iron Man. NOT origin.

Really?

The first issue details Iron Man's origin.

I mean, I fail to see how Ellis and Gravinov's run couldn't just be slapped with an "Ultimate" title on it.

I mean, I understand, the focus of the stories are different. UIM is about how Tony becomes Iron Man, while IIM is about Tony's search for a meaningful life.

What I mean is, IIM has Iron-Man's origin in it, and I fail to see why their run has to fit into 616. It could easily be transplanted into the Ultimate line. I mean, it feels like an Ultimate book. (Massive delays, no fighting, a single plot needs 12-issues to complete... :wink:)

I'm not saying it should, just that it could, thereby making UIM less... well, Ultimate I suppose.

Latest posts

Back