Not Ultimate Arrival - Ultimate "Extinction"

Guijllons said:
If anyone dies... I'd say Warbird, Marvel, or Professor Storm.
I'd agree with those with the exception of Professor Storm. Once the FF are brought in, I think he'll fade into the background and they'll keep him around just so there aren't any more mix ups with continuity.

Guijllons said:
I agree with the continuity. But Prof. Storm dying would be a great moment. Though perhaps too soon in the FF timeline.
It would. I just think Danvers and Marvell are more likely because their stories aren't as connected to the ongoing titles.

BTW, E, underneath the Ultimate Galactus heading it's got all the titles including Arrival. You need to change that.

ProjectX2 said:
BTW, E, underneath the Ultimate Galactus heading it's got all the titles including Arrival. You need to change that.

I guess I was kind of hoping they'd change it back.

:)

I'm thinking that Captain America should die here... If he's responsible for all of this mess, I think that a martyr is needed on his behalf.

they keep saying that this story is going to affect all the UU.
how is this going to going to affect spider-man and the x-men, the ultimates and the union and the ff

fantomex said:
they keep saying that this story is going to affect all the UU.
how is this going to going to affect spider-man and the x-men, the ultimates and the union and the ff

Well Ultimate Nightmare had the X-Men and maybe in Ultimate Extinction or whatever it's called now will have Spider-Man or the aftermath will be seen in Ultimate Spider-Man.

TheManWithoutFear said:
I could see that. He really has no reason to live. Then again I'm sure they study him for super soldier reasons, so that'd be screwed I guess.

You could see that? There's no way they would ever kill off Cap, especially not in a story full of cosmic gobbledeegook.

UltimateE said:
You could see that? There's no way they would ever kill off Cap, especially not in a story full of cosmic gobbledeegook.
I 100% agree. Why would they kill off Cap? That's like them killing off Wolverine. It'll never happen. :wink:

By the way, E, I think you made up a new word. :lol:

I see your point, E. Not only wouldn't they kill Capt. America becuase he's a popular character but also because this story isn't a fitting storyline for his death... However, if the conspiracy that the super soldiers were created as a precaution against Galactus, it would be damn near poetic if Capt. America died to save us from extinction. ;)

Goodwill said:
I see your point, E. Not only wouldn't they kill Capt. America becuase he's a popular character but also because this story isn't a fitting storyline for his death... However, if the conspiracy that the super soldiers were created as a precaution against Galactus, it would be damn near poetic if Capt. America died to save us from extinction. ;)
that would work. if they wrote that after finding this out he goes out and carries out the mission him self and not letting anyone else get hurt.

Latest posts

Back