NYCC Ultimate Universe Panel-new UFF creative team revealed, and more...

Fuzzy Birds

NYCC: Marvel Ultimate Universe Panel.

Newsarama is posting live updates from the NYCC Ultimate Universe panel. So far, the new UFF creative team has been revealed as Mike Carey and Pasqual Ferry, with a lot of cosmic looking art along with the news for show. Ultimate Morbius is revealed, as well as some details for the next bunch on annuals.

Now updated.

Last edited by a moderator:
USMannual2cover.jpg
:shock:

Morbius looks good enough. The cover with Spider-Man in his mouth is pretty cool.

Carey's on UFF? I don't know how I feel about that after UX4.... Especially since they mention the word "cosmic"

Everything else looks solid...

ULTWOLH004_cov_pencils.jpg
Ultimate She-Hulk?

What the hell is Ferry drawing there?...

Last edited:
Let's hope Carey's run is more like his two part UFF story then his UFF/UXM crossover.

ULTIMATE THANOS! YES!

TheManWithoutFear said:
Morbius looks good enough. The cover with Spider-Man in his mouth is pretty cool.

Carey's on UFF? I don't know how I feel about that after UX4.... Especially since they mention the word "cosmic"

Everything else looks solid...

What the hell is Ferry drawing there?...

Well, since THANOS is there, I'd guess the Eternals / Titans.

As for Cosmic. . .as long as it stays in the Fantastic Four, it's fine. I'm actually glad Carey'll be dealing with the Cosmic aspect of the FF, especially if the Titans and/or Eternals play into it.

Ultimate Spider-Man #97 begins the "Ultimate Clone Saga" which runs through issue #104. While the arc will feature Kitty and Mary Jane prominently, Bendis said it will also feature versions of the Ultimate Scorpion and Ultimate Spider-Woman.
Sounds like Kitty and Spider-Woman ARE 2 DIFFERENT people after all.

Morbius looks badass. His costume is very much like his original costume, but updated and more organic feeling.

I wonder who is inbetween Hulk and Wolverine. Maybe it is She-Hulk. That would be cool.

Moribus is alright.

I'm interested in Thanos. He looks cool.

The Spider-Man cover with Daredevil and Punisher is freakin awesome.

Awsome news. I guess I was totally off when I did the poll on who would write the ultimates 3 annual. I am just hoping that the "crossover" will just be a mini series with everyone in it and all of the series would have tie in arcs. I don't want the "crossover" to be part 1 in ultimate spider man 108 and then continuing the story in ultimate Fantasic Four #40. Do you think the crossover will "crossover" into other series or will the series have tie in arcs only?

Last edited:
TheManWithoutFear said:
I thought "Dreamcatcher" turned out to be a hoax made by Mad Thinker. Isn't she one of the characters there.
Funny, I was thinking the same thing. Than I just shook off the thought thinking I was just in one of my crazy thoughts again.

I wonder what quesada means by "between the titles" regarding the crossover i just hope that none of the ultimate titles have the crossover embeded within them I want the crossover to be a miniseries just like they did with the galatus trilogy. Will the crossover be exactly like the galatus trilogy? Is the Galatus trilogy considered a crossover?

Ultimates annual!!!!! :D :rockon:

Last edited:
thee great one said:
I wonder who is inbetween Hulk and Wolverine. Maybe it is She-Hulk. That would be cool.

I'd say it's a good bet since Jen was introduced in the first issue.

Bagley said:
He said that delayed books hurt the readers' enjoyment of the stories, so he considers it his job to keep the momentum going for the fans.
Bagley just topped my most favorite artist list.
Bendis said:
Ultimate Deadpool is a departure and complete reinvention of the "616" version, Bendis said, asking fans to open their minds to a reinterpretation of the character when he appears in Ultimate Spider-Man.
Bendis is a solid writer so I trust him to make Ultimate Deadpool interesting, but I just hope he doesn't change Deadpool's personality. Deadpool's personality is what seperates him from all the other hack and slash mercs with a healing factor.

MaxwellSmart said:
Bagley just topped my most favorite artist list.

Bendis is a solid writer so I trust him to make Ultimate Deadpool interesting, but I just hope he doesn't change Deadpool's personality. Deadpool's personality is what seperates him from all the other hack and slash mercs with a healing factor.

Who says he has a healing factor in the Ultimate Universe?

Latest posts

Back