NYCC Ultimate Universe Panel-new UFF creative team revealed, and more...

TheManWithoutFear said:
I don't remember what happened.

The big reveal. Peter tells MJ he's Spider-Man while they are up in his room.

thee great one said:
that and Ultimate Iron Man.

I haven't heard mention of that OR Ultimate Vision. Let's hope that both were canceled (Since Carrey AND Ferry are both tied up with UFF now).

ProjectX2 said:
Interesting. Don't really like the UFF team, but the preview art looks good.

And Lindelof said mutants would be appearing in #3, so I'm going for Jean or another female mutant.

Who's the girl in between Hulk and Logan in one of the cover sketches? She seems to be She-Hulk, but she doesn't look anything like Jen Walters. Perhaps a radically different interpretation of Wendigo?

Last edited:
Lynx said:
I haven't heard mention of that OR Ultimate Vision. Let's hope that both were canceled (Since Carrey AND Ferry are both tied up with UFF now).
That don't mean it that Carey still won't write or that someone else will be given the project, though.

Is the new Ultimates Annual going to be a part of Ultimates 2, Ultimates 3, or maybe it could be a prelude to 3...

I hope it is just an unrelated story set after 2 and before 3.

My bet is the Ultimates Annual will tie up the loose ends of some side story of Ultimates 2.

The panel didn't say is going to write the annual. If Loeb writes it, it might just set up Ultimates 3. Regardles of whether or not it is a prelude to Ultimates 3, if Loeb writes it, it should foreshadow his run on Ultimates 3 well.

The article said Charlie Huston was writing it.

I have gone to great legnths to reveal, upon entering my room that I am, in fact a complete geek. I have a framed issue of all nine (soon to be 10 and eventually 12) issues of the Ultimate 2, as well as the Ultimates 2 Annual (framed) and the Ultimates 2 Poster (mounted).

I challenge you to have a geekier (is that a word, if so, is that how you spell it?) room!

The existance of another Ultimates 2 Annual would mean I will have to rearange these frames, so they fit on the wall. Not something I want to do.

Last edited:
Since there's gonna be a big crossover event (be it Invasion or something else), I'm hoping the Ultimates annual will be either a prelude to that or else an epilogue tying into U3.

Last edited:
vintsukka said:
Since there's gonna be a big crossover event (be it Invasion or something else), I'm hoping the Ultimates annual will be either a prelude to that or else an epilogue tying into U3.
Well, the USM Annual will deal with the fallout of the Warriors arc. If that ties into the crossover...well, we'll see.

I'm wondering if this crossover is actually between the titles. . .usually they don't refer to the actual "Crossover Minis" as crossovers. They call them minis.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Well, maybe they're gonna do a mini civil war and have Fury start cracking down on those not under his control, like Peter, Daredevil, Moon Knight, etc...
Interesting. I'd like to see that play out.

CBR said:
Ultimate Spider-Woman will make her debut in "Ultimate Spider-Man #92", as does Ultimate Ringer, followed by the Ultimate Morbius arc. This brings them closer to #100, and to beating Stan Lee and Jack Kirby's 100+ run on "Fantastic Four".
Final confirmation. So who's relieved that was freaking out before?

In closing, Quesada threw out other tidbits: Blade would appear in the Morbius arc. Ultimate Thor will go back and appear in the Ultimate version of Asgard next year.
Interesting. So we get Ultimate Asgard, but that means Thor won't appear in the early issues of Ultimates 3 that'll start at the end of the year.

Last edited:
icemastertron said:
Final confirmation. So who's relieved that was freaking out before?
Uh, that would be me.

Wait I thought it said Spider-Woman was gonna be part of the clone saga with Ult. Scorpion. Glad she's not a clone or some other crap like that.

Ultimate Houde said:
What are you talking about Ice? We know that Kitty is Spider-woman.
Actually there was some spec that would be Spider-girl and Spider-woman would be someone else entirely.

Latest posts

Back