Oh God NO!!!!!

I don't particularly have any strong opinons about Rosie O' Donell, but she definitely pwns Barker's sorry ***.
I think part of that has to do with the fact that Rosie O'Donnell isn't part of the set of talk shows available on Philippine cable, but I think you'd change your mind once you realize that Rosie has pretty much overworn her welcome to most Americans BECAUSE of her talk show.

I have no particular feelings about her one way or another, but I can see why she's become totally disliked, especially because she's completely piss-poor at managing her public image AS a talk show host, to the point that she comes across as looking slightly insane to some audiences.

McCheese said:
It's very important. Everyone in the US watches The Price is Right when they're too sick for school or work. That's because The Price is Right under Bob Barker had mystical healing abilities. But The Price Is Right under Rosie O'Donnell will have the exact opposite effect. Sickies watching will actually get sicker, pregnant women will have miscarriages, and people recovering from serious illnesses will keel over and die.
I cannot disagree. In my opinion, they should just cancel the damn show. Not because of any reason other than the fact that its a pretty damn pointless gameshow.

compound said:
Taste is taste, I know, but I would have to objective argue that he totally SUCKS as a host, and has done nothing to deserve his status a "part of American culture".
I also agree with this.

Every gameshow is pointless, but how can you excuse a gameshow from american pop culture when it is one of the longest running shows in america along with jeopardy and wheel of fortune?

Every gameshow is pointless, but how can you excuse a gameshow from american pop culture when it is one of the longest running shows in america along with jeopardy and wheel of fortune?
Longevity does not equal importance.

Yesterday, it was Rosie, today they're talking Drew Carey for The Price is Right. Hey, at least it's an improvement...
Wooot!!! Drew Car...

Nope. I can't get excited.

It is an improvement though. I wonder who'll be the next hasbeen to apply for the job. Tim Allen, Roseanne Barr, Bill Clinton (think about it, he'd be so good hosting TPIR), or maybe Carrot Top.

Last edited:
It is an improvement though. I wonder who'll be the next hasbeen to apply for the job. Tim Allen, Roseanne Barr, Bill Clinton (think about it, he'd be so good hosting TPIR), or maybe Carrot Top.

The correct answer is Mario Lopez. Around the time he was on Dancing with the Stars, he said he would be trying out for TPIR.

Latest posts

Back