OMG **** MUSTARD! Ketchup Is So Much of the Betterness Forever So Just Accep It, OMG.

Re: OMG **** MUSTARD! Ketchup Is So Much of the Betterness Forever So Just Accep It,

7-3 it was a close game.
Yeah, all I missed was the end. The Galactica crew was doing pretty well until those Cylons nuked half the field.

That was frackin' crazy.

Last edited:
Re: OMG **** MUSTARD! Ketchup Is So Much of the Betterness Forever So Just Accep It,

-.-

Listen to Weird Al's "You're Pitiful" it'll all become clear.

skotti, I can pretty much guarantee that you and I are the only members of the UC who've heard that song.

I'm still trying to figure out how to get it onto my iPod....

skotti, I can pretty much guarantee that you and I are the only members of the UC who've heard that song.

o_O is it just a regular MP3? or is it a different format?

I've heard it

I've heard it, and I've put it on my iPod.

It was just made available as a regular MP3 which you can just put on your iPod. Doesn't matter which iPod you have. What happened when you tried to?

I've probably heard it.

I liked Weird Al.

So while everyone forgot about the mustard thread, the ketchup thread got hijaked.

Haha.

It's cus I'mma Terris

Condiment War

WHOSE SIDE ARE YOU ON?

I gotta go with Ketchup. It's just so much better. You can put Ketchup on anything. Mustard is just crap.

istockphoto_1792375_yellow_mustard.jpg

23268036.jpg

istockphoto_3265375_hot_dog_with_mustard_and_relish.jpg

That is all.

:lol: :lol:

This is ****ing genius.

It's true.

Discuss.

It's cus I'mma Terris

I enjoy logging on to find a new thread that's several pages long because they always just show to me why I love you guys. This thread is about Ketchup vs Mustard (a common discussion topic). These are the first and last posts in this thread. My mind boggles as how one gets to the other. :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyhow - mustard vs ketchup is a nonsense argument because all condiments are beaten by Cattleman's BBQ sauce and/or this really nice mayonnaise my sister got a little while back for sushi. I forget its name, but not its awesomeness.

Mayo > Tabasco sauce > English mustard > ketchup > American mustard

Damn you Brits for resurrecting this thread.

Now Planet-Man is going to kill Mr. Bean.

Mustard, ketchup, mayo...

...In the end, wasabi will stand proud as it becomes incorporated into your trendy fusion cooking restaurants.

I think I shall have the apricot glazed lamb chops and the ginger sauteed salmon with pine nuts and for dessert, some avocado sorbet.

I can't see having avocado for sorbet, it's too fatty, you need a sweeter fruit, like Starfruit
Exactly the point.

It's trendy fusion cuisine that's trying to be exotic for the sake of being exotic.

Incidentally though, avocado is treated like a dessert fruit in other countries. Here, we mash it up and throw it in cream and milk then put sugar on it. Or put it in a milkshake.

Latest posts

Back