One of these X-Men *WILL* die (Spoiler within).

Which X-Men character will die during 'Messiah Complex'?

• Total voters

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
According to an interview in Wizard #192 with Alex Alonso (Head X-Men editor), on of the X-Men characters shown is going to die during Messiah Complex.

So who will it be?

Re: One of these X-Men *WILL* die.

Xavier...again...again...again?!

I don't like Xmen dying and comming back 2 issues after : /

A Jamie Madrox.

Bishop or Cable, because time travel's so confusing.

Or Sinister because his design sucks.

Or, hopefully, X-23! 8D

I don't read any X-Men to accurately say who will die. But if I had to make a guess on who's the most expendable....I'd say Bishop, Cable, or Sinister.

But if I had to make a smart guess on who is the most expendable and yet still prominent enough to make an impact on the book and X-universe.....I'd go with Mystique.

Hopefully all of them. And then they'll come back a year later as giant robot clones from the 12th century designed by William Shakespeare himself. And one of them will be Xorn.

Twice.

Hopefully all of them. And then they'll come back a year later as giant robot clones from the 12th century designed by William Shakespeare himself. And one of them will be Xorn.

Twice.
Hahaha. :lol:

Then again, it's totally possible. :scared:

Ice and TOG had to explain Messiah Complex to me last night. As far as I can tell, this is what it is about:

No mutants have been born since House of M. However, no one can actually tell because a majority of mutants get their powers during puberty. Yet Mr. Sinister, who has obtained an item called the Destiny Diaries, has seen that a mutant child will be born soon. So instead of waiting patiently, he decides to attack the X-Men, so they won't get suspicious. Or something. And then when the baby is born, they're going to snatch it. Without knowing whether or not it's a mutant. So they'll just wait 15 years or whatever until the child hits puberty, and hope it's a mutant. Or something like that.

So basically, Messiah Complex is going to run throughout all of the X-Men comics for 15 years. There's about 4 X-Men titles. $2.99 each. $11.96 for every four. 12 come out a year. That's $143.52 a year. For 15 years. That's $2152.80. That's a lot of money to be spending on a comic that could be the next Clone Saga if they try hard enough.

Oh, and Xorn turns out to be Jason Todd in slug form. Mike Carey told me himself.

Actually, I corrected myself saying that Sinister hasn't revealed how he knows (or I missed it) and tried to get what they thought was the Destiny Diaries from the X-Men so they would never find out. Mystique thought they had it, but she was tricked (this was from a long time ago, it seems).

Also, it was revealed that the baby will indentified as a mutant when born. There have been cases of this. Rare, but there has been some. But, even if the baby isn't a mutant yet, Sinister will have likely known that it will be a mutant in the future from what he found out.

For some reason i read the title as''One of these X-men will become americas next top model''

And if they kill Madrox so help i'll kill somebody

The answer is that it doesn't matter, because that character will come back to life within the year and the entire story will be retconned.

Latest posts

Back