Online Previews

I'm continuing to be pleasantly surprised by X-23. I really expected another typical Weapon X story mini but it has proved to me just how these kinds of stories got to be popular in the first place.

Even more previews up at www.popcultureshock.com

Young Avengers 2
AoA 3
Uncanny X-men 457
Exiles 61
Incredible Hulk 79
Spider-man Unlimited 8

My thoughts

AoA- Looks good but boy is it confusing. I'm having fun trying to read these. Who is meant to be on the cover? My thought is White Queen but she had the brain surgery so she could be on the Human High Council..

Young Avengers- Interesting still but not......grab me i have to read it now

Uncanny- Still interesting and I want to find out whats going on with the mysterious returnee

Exiles- So excited to find out what happens in this. Timebrokers looks awesome

Milehigh have updated their preview section also
http://www.milehighcomics.com/firstlook/marvel/

Livewires #2
Runaways #2
Secret War #4
Spellbinders #1
Black Panther #2
Captain America #4
Marvel Knights 4 #16
Ultimates 2 #4
Wolverine #26

and
http://www.milehighcomics.com/firstlook/

Exiles #61
Incredible Hulk #79
Spider-Man Unlimited #8
Uncanny X-Men #457
X-Men: Age of Apocalypse #3
Young Avengers #2

AND YES! I'm well aware that many of have been posted to be on others sites. Well now you have back-ups :D

These previews convinced me of a number of things

Araña is an idiot. A complete and utter idiot. That scene with her tattoo thing showing and the guy noticing just about completely turned me of this title.

Excalibur- I'm stoked to see the Hellfire Club, specifically Ross and Viper showing up again. I'm also glad that Viper stopped most of the pretentiosness of Courtney's rantings. This looks good

AoA4- The first mutant family team! Except for power pack and those others. But anyway! I'm stoked that what happened to Paige has been addressed, it was seriously low of Colossus and Kitty to just Gen Next like they did. But who was the professor they were talking about?

Ultimate Warrior said:
Another update at MileHigh
http://www.milehighcomics.com/firstlook/marvel/

Amazing Fantasy #7
Power Pack #1
Spider-Girl #85
X-Men Unlimited #8
Once again, your being given something shiny for your mile high goodness

Many thanks

The art in X-men Unlimited continues to be just a touch strange. None of the characters seem to look similar to how they look in the other titles they appear in. Sometimes the stories are nice but this isn't deep story telling and its not trying to be.

Power Pack wasn't really interesting but I onl read it because I was bored.

I enjoyed Amazing Fantasy however. It looks good enough.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Just want to point out that there's a major continuity error in Spider-Man #13 Creel (Absorbing Man) is supposed to be dead, well his body is supposed to be destroyed. I don't see how he ends up here?
Well, don't ya gotta read further on to find out? :wink:

But I mean, come on. It's the MU. Only like, 5 people are allowed to stay dead. Everyone else doesn't know the meaning of it. It's not in their vocabulary. Just watch. Red Skull's gonna come back and be MAJORLY pissed that he was killed.

How did Crusher Creel "die".

Toxin looks really cool.

AAAH IM LOVING SPIDEY AND FAMILY LIVING IN THE AVENGERS TOWER!!!

And...I cant wait to catch up with Exiles. only 8 more TPBs

TheManWithoutFear said:
Just want to point out that there's a major continuity error in Spider-Man #13 Creel (Absorbing Man) is supposed to be dead, well his body is supposed to be destroyed. I don't see how he ends up here?

I hope it's not explained in House of M. :crazy:

icemastertron said:
Hey E, you know about that Spoiler you wrote that will be in Amz Spidey? Well, Pete says it in the preview. :wink:

Cool. Budget is super tight this week so I doubt I'll be picking it up - it might have to wait a week or so, but even if I don't get it I'm jumping on next issue.

Latest posts

Back