Online Previews

Once again, you get another ...........SHINY uh..THING! Yes! thats it! Something shiny! Congrats. Your a lucky winnner.

Phoenix Endsong is just a touch creepy. "First We'll put your arm back on"
I did love the preview though

I think I have to start a shiny-thing-collection soon :D

I liked Endsong #4:

"You wont be dead much longer. No, you'll live and breathe and walk and talk and lock into my eyes and say, "Quentin, I understand, I forgive you and we'll be boyfriend and girlfriend and--"

Right, Right.

First we'll put your arm back on."

Welcome to the mind of a maniac.

:lol:

Ultimate Warrior said:
I think I have to start a shiny-thing-collection soon :D

I liked Endsong #4:

"You wont be dead much longer. No, you'll live and breathe and walk and talk and lock into my eyes and say, "Quentin, I understand, I forgive you and we'll be boyfriend and girlfriend and--"

Right, Right.

First we'll put your arm back on."

Welcome to the mind of a maniac.

:lol:
I'm actually really glad he's back. He was such a good character

TheManWithoutFear said:
He got this new power that was similar to Ultimate Xavier's son. He could go from mind to mind and at the end of the story he went into the mind of a dead man and his original body died. I dunno something like that. He shouldn't be in Spidey though

You know MWOF. A few years ago in amazing spiderman they had Spidey and Daredevil vs Absorbing Man and Titania. It was a good issue :)

TheManWithoutFear said:
He got this new power that was similar to Ultimate Xavier's son. He could go from mind to mind and at the end of the story he went into the mind of a dead man and his original body died. I dunno something like that. He shouldn't be in Spidey though
Just cuz he ain't a Spidey Villain don't mean he can't guess star in the book. Don't you think this is better than confining villians to certain books only? I mean, we had Dr. Doom guest star in Spidey (their first meeting).

TheManWithoutFear said:
Actually there's a lot to said about the preview...

Looks like Victor is taking up the leadership role almost immediately and Chase is kicking Excelsior ***.
You got that right. :D

I really like the Phoneix Endsong Mini. The artwork is some of the best I've ever seen. I am looking forwardto the next one.

thee great one said:
I really like the Phoneix Endsong Mini. The artwork is some of the best I've ever seen. I am looking forwardto the next one.
If you like the artwork so much, you can see Greg Land on Ultimate Fantastic Four starting with issue #21! :p

icemastertron said:
If you like the artwork so much, you can see Greg Land on Ultimate Fantastic Four starting with issue #21! :p

Woooohooooooo *goes and finds some tinfoil to chew*

Latest posts

Back