Order the 4 on-going titles (best to worst)

UltimateE said:
It came out in place of Ultimate X-Men this month.
So? It's still not the book itself, it's a seperate mini. That's being unfair to the book. It's like someone says Ultimates lacked because of Ultimate War or Ultimate Six. It's not the book itself, and shouldn't count even if it took the place of the book.

UltimateE said:

That means if the next one is crap, UFF will have to go down as well.

UltimateE said:

Yeah, but it's not part of the X-men numbering. Even though Ultimate War is considered a UXM comic, it should be counted as a mini, not as apart of the main story. Same for Ultimate Six.

ProjectX2 said:
That means if the next one is crap, UFF will have to go down as well.

Correct.

Why count something that ISN'T the series itself? Taking place of the series or not, it's NOT the series. You're bringing down your opinion on a series based on something that's NOT the series.

USM
Ultimates
UFF
UXM

I hate the X-men with a passion. I love Spider-man with the opposite fervor.

But I buy all the titles. And they better not pre-empt UFF next month with more X4 dribble. That pissed me off. And you may note I haven't even graced the the X4 thread cos I don't wanna see comments defending the crap.

:evil:

leather_w0lf said:
And they better not pre-empt UFF next month with more X4 dribble.

They are.

I hate all these people who think USM is the best book.

ProjectX2 said:
I hate all these people who think USM is the best book.

I hate all these people who think Ultimates is a book whose greatness is something that is unquestioned and should be taken as law.

Even if it is, you know, pretty dang awesome.

You guys are fools. Words can't be strong.

ProjectX2 said:
You guys are fools. Words can't be strong.
Words can and are everything. Without words, nothing exists, as words are consciousness. Without words, what do we have? We have less than nothing. Blackness, utter darkness. We don't even have that, because without words you are nothing.

Anyway, My list is:
Ultimate F4,
Ultimates,
Ultimate X-Men
USM.

GMaster said:
Words can and are everything. Without words, nothing exists, as words are consciousness. Without words, what do we have? We have less than nothing. Blackness, utter darkness. We don't even have that, because without words you are nothing.

Anyway, My list is:
Ultimate F4,
Ultimates,
Ultimate X-Men
USM.

*knocks GMaster unconcious with the word, "weak."*

Latest posts

Back