Orson's Game

Frapalino

I just read that Orson Scott Card is doing Ult Iron Man. that's stinking awesome. i just finished Ender's Game like two weeks ago and really loved it. weird how things work like that.

Frapalino said:
I just read that Orson Scott Card is doing Ult Iron Man. that's stinking awesome. i just finished Ender's Game like two weeks ago and really loved it. weird how things work like that.

I won't spoil it for you, but there have been some very interesting plot points in the first issue that allude to some interesting ideas...some people are a little apprehensive but it was a good issue and worth checking out.

*finds thread*

:twisted:

*reads first post*

Foolish noob. :roll:

*reads second, third and fourth post*

:lol:

ProjectX2 said:
*finds thread*

:twisted:

*reads first post*

Foolish noob. :roll:

*reads second, third and fourth post*

:lol:

The first issue was in no way indicitive of how the rest series went.

I bravely stand by my post.

Proj loves to bring back old UIM posts.....I think deep down he loves UIM and just doesn't know how to show it. So instead he reverts back to a 6 year old and just teases it in hopes that one day it'll love him back.

Wow.

Proj is just like an archeologist who would discover the tomb of Jesus with a body in it.

Our whole belief system is shattered!

E.Vi.L. said:
Wow.

Proj is just like an archeologist who would discover the tomb of Jesus with a body in it.

Our whole belief system is shattered!

Moses was holding an Uzi when I found his skeleton.

Frapalino said:

Ultimate Iron Man was an awesome story. One of my all time favorites.

Prof. Toad said:

You can't be serious? Are you serious? Is he serious? :shock:

Oh God---I just threw up in my mouth a bit.......................its all watery and stuff. :sick:

Prof. Toad said:

1495capture_lotr104.jpg

Prof. Toad said:

Huh.

Everyone is entitled to their opinions...

I think Prof. Toad is like a Bizarro E - I saw where he said he didn't like Jae Lee's art too.

I keed.

Latest posts

Back