Over/Under-rated and Over/Under-stated games

Mole, I just want to say, Pokémon Blue/Red is probably the best handheld game I've ever played. It did everything right. Seriously.

I agree. However the later games even if good are too overrated.

EDIT: Mole, I just want to say, Pokémon Blue/Red is probably the best handheld game I've ever played. It did everything right. Seriously.

Don't forget Yellow. That one was uniquely awesome as well, even though it was still the same game.

Although I still can't understand how PokéMon ever grew to be as disturbingly popular as it was, I will admit to having owned Red, Yellow and Gold. My brother had Blue.

There's a sort of Poké-Renaissance happening at school. Tom plays PokéMon Advance (don't ask me which one) in class constantly, thanks to his clever use of a GameBoy Advance SP (which to a teacher, tends to look like a calculator). Seemingly, others have restarted the Poké-craze too, with Nintendo DS multiplayer-games suddenly being all the rage in the classroom.

Don't forget Yellow. That one was uniquely awesome as well, even though it was still the same game.

I loved Yellow.

The games themselves are not bad it's just like you mentioned how big they are for what it is, it's just silly over-hype IMO. It's like wh only ones) plaster it over the covers, have pages dedicated to it while other equally good if not better games get stuck with a page at best

I loved Yellow.

The games themselves are not bad it's just like you mentioned how big they are for what it is, it's just silly over-hype IMO. It's like wh only ones) plaster it over the covers, have pages dedicated to it while other equally good if not better games get stuck with a page at best

I think the original games deserved close to (not all, but close to) all of the respect they got. The overall concept, the show, the movies, the posters, the toys and last but by no means least the ******* trading card game/alternative way of life were all over-rated and made me sick to the back teeth of the whole franchise.

Last edited:
I think the original games deserved close to (not all, but close to) all of the respect they got. The overall concept, the show, the movies, the posters, the toys and last but by no means least the ******* trading card game/alternative way of life were all over-rated and made me sick to the back teeth of the whole franchise.

I 100% agree

Latest posts

Back