Pak and the New Incredible Hulk series.

Void.M

We can finally read Hulk again.

46_INCREDIBLE_HULK_603.jpg

52_incredible_hulk_602.jpg

Skaar is the new Hulk?

Also, isn't it true that the numbering is screwed up somehow and the #600 isn't really #600? I'm talking about something else being wrong besides the fact that it wasn't Hulk until around #101 or something like that. Like they forgot to count the original 6-issue series or something like that?

Red Hulk somehow made it impossible for Banner to Hulk out, so now Skaar and Bruce are basically the new Herc & Cho

also Hulk #600 is a huge debacle that makes no sense numbering wise, or anything wise really especially since they're basically creating a new series at #600 while keeping Hulk and Incredible Hercules going. But if it means a readable Hulk series then i'm in

Oh I didn't realize that was Banner on the front cover. I thought it was Ben Urich, which would have been weird.

Skaar is the new Hulk?

Also, isn't it true that the numbering is screwed up somehow and the #600 isn't really #600? I'm talking about something else being wrong besides the fact that it wasn't Hulk until around #101 or something like that. Like they forgot to count the original 6-issue series or something like that?

Yep. It's just an excuse for Marvel to publish as many 'milestone' issues (Thor, Captain America, Amazing Spider-Man #600, Daredevil #500, and of course, Deadpool #900) during 2009, their 70th Anniversary year.

Yep. It's just an excuse for Marvel to publish as many 'milestone' issues (Thor, Captain America, Amazing Spider-Man #600, Daredevil #500, and of course, Deadpool #900) during 2009, their 70th Anniversary year.

well atleast Spider-Man made it there honestly, there was actually a #599

Thor included the 42 issues of Tales to astonish before his first appearence in the book

Incredible Hulk could have jumped back to #600 in like February if they re-numbered Incredible Hercules, instead of the shenanigans they pulled.

Cap and DD seem pretty honest though, not sure though

and Deadpool #900 is a joke, and excuse to get some talented writers and artists to try their hand at the character

So looking forward to this. While World War Hulk was overhyped, I loved the work Pak did with the Hulk in Planet Hulk, and it's great to see WWH's aftereffects finally getting followed up on.

I'm a bit dissapointed that Pak is using events from Loeb's terrible comic to frame the story, but Banner and Skarr look like an interesting duo, especially since it's quite possible that Banner is Skarr's biological father, not the Hulk.

So looking forward to this. While World War Hulk was overhyped, I loved the work Pak did with the Hulk in Planet Hulk, and it's great to see WWH's aftereffects finally getting followed up on.

I'm a bit dissapointed that Pak is using events from Loeb's terrible comic to frame the story, but Banner and Skarr look like an interesting duo, especially since it's quite possible that Banner is Skarr's biological father, not the Hulk.

How are you so sure? It was Hulk that Did the dirty with Caiera.

How are you so sure? It was Hulk that Did the dirty with Caiera.

I was under the impression that they both did it. Banner started things off, and then transformed into Hulk mid-naughty.

It's been a while since I read Planet Hulk, though. I might be wrong.

I was under the impression that they both did it. Banner started things off, and then transformed into Hulk mid-naughty.

It's been a while since I read Planet Hulk, though. I might be wrong.

Banner kissed her, But he turned into Green Skar when the fun began.

Banner kissed her, But he turned into Green Skar when the fun began.

OK, let's change the subject before we get into a arguement over offscreen comic book hanky-panky.

Just to clarify, that's Wolverine and Daken on the other cover? I'd say X-23, but I don't think she has a tattoo.

OK, let's change the subject before we get into a arguement over offscreen comic book hanky-panky.

Just to clarify, that's Wolverine and Daken on the other cover? I'd say X-23, but I don't think she has a tattoo.

Yes it is, it's a father and son vs. father and son moment.

I read 601, and I really liked it. It's an interesting set up with Banner training Skaar to take down the Hulk, the only thing that bugged me was Banner's random access to ubertecnology. Oh, and I'm enjoying the She-Hulk (Lyra not Jen) back ups too.

Latest posts

Back