Paris is broke!

Hmm. How shall i put this.

Oh, wait! I know!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

joking dude :lol: I just couldn't resist that. :oops:

No, no, I absolutely deserve it. Believing things that are just too good to be true. What was i thinking?

No, no, I absolutely deserve it. Believing things that are just too good to be true. What was i thinking?

If it makes you feel any better, if it was true, she'd get that much more attention and it'd be impossible for her to not show up in conversation.

No you don't , II was just been a dick.

by the way I would so do paris

you know how to tell its a fake story?

The Hiltons giving the money to Charity rather than the most spoiled rich girl on the planet.

Edit : damn Hellsbuttmonkey beat me to it

Yeah, but the picture he posted was freakishly ugly picture of her. The one you posted is teh damn hot.

Beans

I miss the corn thread

Paris probably can't eat corn, too many calories

What's freaky is that Paris actually eats a lot of junk food. She actually lets the paparazzi take photos of her in McDonalds and stuff. We're supposed to just sit back and say "Where does she put it all?"

Sigh...

Yeah, but the picture he posted was freakishly ugly picture of her. The one you posted is teh damn hot.

What's freaky is that Paris actually eats a lot of junk food. She actually lets the paparazzi take photos of her in McDonalds and stuff. We're supposed to just sit back and say "Where does she put it all?"

Sigh...

She looks ugly in that picture.

Here.....
http://www.imdb.com/gallery/granitz...ilto_Mazur_835468_400.jpg.html?hint=nm0385293

This site so how much hotter Nicky is than Paris.

Latest posts

Back