Pasqual Ferry Talks About Ultimate Marvel And Comics

ProjectX2

Don't expect me to take you with me when I go to s
From Newsarama

NRAMA: Marvel announced that you would be working on Ultimate Iron Man II and Ultimate X-Men/Fantastic Four. What’s next after those mini-series?

PF: That will maintain me for at least 7 months of work. So it’s premature to talk about what will be the next after these nice projects. But I have all confidence in Joe Quesada. Also I have been talking with some writers about some things… And the prospects are very cool.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lynx

DIrishB said:
From the little I've seen I like it. Not as much as Hitch, McNiven, etc, but it has an interesing look to it. I look forward to seeing it, which sort of throws off the dread of UIM 2.

That's pretty much how I feel. He isn't THE BEST, but he's good and a welcome addition to the Ultimate U, in my opinion.

DIrishB

The Timeline Guy
You are all just obstacles on my path to Nirvana.
Lynx said:
That's pretty much how I feel. He isn't THE BEST, but he's good and a welcome addition to the Ultimate U, in my opinion.

I agree. And at least in terms of UIM 2 it'll be a nice break from Kubert. I don't know why I'm just not a big fan of his art, though it was probably made worse from Card's writing. So Ferry's will be a nice breath of fresh air.

Latest posts