PCS Previews: Ultimate Power #7, USM #113, UXM #86

Ok, you seriously need to cut that out and stop acting like a baby.

A. Just joking...

B. You still would be pissed if I did it after you told me not too.

&
C. Grow up Houde. I'm really starting to think you have an unhealty obsession with me...

I'd post the pics. but Ice would just get pissed at me, so sorry Doom you just have to wait till you get off work.

Ice would get pissed at you because unless you were downloading the pics, uploading them to your own private web space, and linking to them there, you are stealing bandwidth from PCS or whomever is hosting the files. I don't like it when people (try to) do that to me, and I don't want it done here.

And even if you are downloading & uploading them...why bother? If it's that important to see, Doom or whomever else will find a way to see them.

I appreciate that you are trying to help people out, but don't gripe at Ice for enforcing rules that I put forth.

UXM : Looks good from the preview !! marginally excited !!
UP : Am choking for this to end so I know where its leading !!
USM : OMG I want this soooooo bad !! looks amazing :) :)

Thats all

Ultimate Power. We all know its been dire up until now.
Then I saw Doom and got interested.
Now I just wanna know how he got back from the Z-Universe, and there didn't seem to be much of an explanation there...

Ice would get pissed at you because unless you were downloading the pics, uploading them to your own private web space, and linking to them there, you are stealing bandwidth from PCS or whomever is hosting the files. I don't like it when people (try to) do that to me, and I don't want it done here.

And even if you are downloading & uploading them...why bother? If it's that important to see, Doom or whomever else will find a way to see them.

I appreciate that you are trying to help people out, but don't gripe at Ice for enforcing rules that I put forth.

I wasn't gripping... I was joking. See this is why I hate compters... sometimes... If we were talking in person you would totally know I was joking. Everyone I know outside of the net thinks I funny and almost never takes any of this stuff seriously. I say it here and people go off on me... Oh, and Houde as is usual obsessive orgasm and tries to put his two cense in, cause I guess his day isn't complete until he thinks he's made me feel inferior to him and everyone else. :roll:

I wasn't planning on posting those pics. I sware, I was just joking... It's my thing, I do that... I'm not try to step on anyone's toes. I'm not trying to break any rules or steal someones bandwidth, I'm just being me... that it, nothing more, nothing less, & nothing that involves me trying to undermind you or anyone else here. So please don't take it so personally.

And so in closing Please... don't think of me as some jerk thats trying to make fun of everone or that I'm trying to as I said, "step on someone's toes", (that Houde's and VVD's job by the way) I'm just trying to be me.., like I said... earlier (unless of course your being a jerk to me, then I'm being a jerk to you). ...Oh, and if there is anyone here that might be able to get through to Houde's incredibly thick skull... could you be ever so kind as to tell him to get over what ever it is that he has against me, and to grow up thanks. :D

Re: -

Although that was probably the best thread derailment I've seen in a long time, I must insist that this stay on topic.

Aw man....VVD sent me what he posted, I was mentioned three times in that piece of derailment, and all I did was agree with Ice.

This is awesome, and the best preview thread ever.

UP TOP!

So back on topic (sorta)...

Can anyone remember if Thor makes an appearance in Ultimate Power? I can't remember, honestly. Not that it was worth remembering in the first place, but I'm trying to make an attempt at salvaging Ultimate continuity by rearranging Ultimate Power, the USM Clone Saga and Ultimate Knights arcs, the recent UXM arcs, and Ultimates 2. Its a ***** of a time, I assure you. So, since I don't have my Ultimate Power issues at hand, could someone remind me if Thor shows up in Ultimate Power?

He does.

I haven't read an issue of Ultimate Power because the concept is flawed and I'm told I've missed nothing. But I remember a ****storm was caused when Thor spoke like 616 Thor instead of Ultimate Thor.

So back on topic (sorta)...

Can anyone remember if Thor makes an appearance in Ultimate Power? I can't remember, honestly. Not that it was worth remembering in the first place, but I'm trying to make an attempt at salvaging Ultimate continuity by rearranging Ultimate Power, the USM Clone Saga and Ultimate Knights arcs, the recent UXM arcs, and Ultimates 2. Its a ***** of a time, I assure you. So, since I don't have my Ultimate Power issues at hand, could someone remind me if Thor shows up in Ultimate Power?

He's definitely in there. I know he fights Hyperion, leads the Ultimates into the Supremeverse and speaks Old English.

Latest posts

Back