Personal Comic Questions

Rank your top five favorite comics currently coming out.
1. Y: the Last Man
2. X-Men
3. Cable&Deadpool
4. Loners
5. Runaways

What comic-book is in dire need of fixing and why?
This question is obvious. USM. They fixed the art. Now if they fix the writer I'll come back to it.

Which character is most deserving of his or her own comic book?
Bob, Agent of Hydra. At least a mini.

What character team-up would you love to see in comics?
I'll go with VVD on a Loners/Runaways cross. I'll even stick with Cebulski, but no Skottie Young. Michael Ryan is good.

What creator team-up would you love to see in comics?
Don't know.

Outside of your top five list, give us three indie comics everyone should try out.
I don't really read a lot of indie comics.

In no particular order: New Avengers, Punisher MAX, Daredevil, All-Star Superman, and a tie between newuniversal, Nightly News, and Fell.

I cheated!

What isn't? I'd say Fantastic Four. A comic about a family who acts like a real family that has been around for 50 years or so, split in half by Civil War...and NOW they split up? Give me a break.

Hawkeye. Lots of baggage, a cool return that was done well, and plenty to work with.

Nothing I'm burning with desire to see, but a Daredevil/Iron Fist story might be cool.

Alan Moore and Alex Maleev. Not sure why.

Outside of your top five list, give us three indie comics everyone should try out.
Nightly News and Fell are the closest things to indie comics I read.

i have a personal comics question:

was Charles Barkley vs. Godzilla inadvertently responsible for my parents' divorce? :? :cry:

Last edited:
In no order: New Avengers, Iron Fist, Green Lantern, Daredevil, Fables.

I would say the usual USM, but no, it's too late. The only way to fix it is to go back in time and kill John Connor! Remove Bendis from the title 20+ something issues ago and it'll be fixed.

UFF needs to be fixed. It's missing the science babble that Ellis had and the fantastic fun that Millar had... now it's just boring with inconsistent art.

I would say Winter Soldier (with Brubaker and Cassaday - definitely not Deodato, you freak, VVD) but I think Captain America might turn into that.

If they could do a Luke Cage ongoing which was as cool as the current Iron Fist... then that would rule.

I would have loved to see Matt Murdock contacted by Fury during his travels in Europe, but that's a bit too late now.

I wouldn't mind seeing Spider-Man being attacked by the Thunderbolts under the command of an insane Norman, and then Daredevil teaming up to help Peter. That would be neat.

Ed Brubaker and John Cassaday. These guys should have been on Ultimates 3.

I don't read any indies at the moment that I can recall.

you didnt answer my question. it was "was Charles Barkley vs. Godzilla inadvertently responsible for my parents' divorce? "
Phil Knight said:
Nike Corporation takes full responsibility for any marital troubles caused by our advertising in previous decades. Such effects are unfortunate and regrettable. However, we cannot be held financially liable for therapy bills, legal expenses, or damage to property associated with such cases.

On behalf of the entire company, I apologize for inconvenience caused as a result of this situation.
Now are you satisfied? :twisted:

Last edited:
Colonel Mustard in the Kitchen with the Candlestick.

OMG NOOOOO!!!!! :cry:

compound said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Knight, founder and CEO, Nike Inc.
Nike Corporation takes full responsibility for any marital troubles caused by our advertising in previous decades. Such effects are unfortunate and regrettable. However, we cannot be held financially liable for therapy bills, legal expenses, or damage to property associated with such cases.

On behalf of the entire company, I apologize for inconvenience caused as a result of this situation.
Now are you satisfied?

:x

now how will i be compensated for my pains?!

No order:

Runaways
Daredevil
Captain America
Ex Machina
Astonishing X-Men.

And it's not current, so I'm cheating but I'm finally reading Transmet and loving it!

Ultimates. Someone needs to say, "Wait, we have Loeb and Mad on this book! Who ok'ed this!" And get Ellis and Cassaday on it. I don't care how they get Ellis away from DC, but that's the only team IMO to follow Millar and Hitch and exceed them.

Hawkeye.

Nothing. I'm a little team-up'ed out.

I don't know.

Walking Dead.

That's about it for me.

Latest posts

Back