Peter Parker expelled from high school?

TheManWithoutFear said:
Actually most colleges require general education classes be completed and a physical education class is necessary to fulfill general Ed classes.

I'd love to see an example of this...

sorry to ruin your story idea, but it is impossible to get kicked out of high school in nyc. it is kind of normal for students to cut a couple classes and could even fail the whole year without having any problems.
although this would be an entirely different story if pete went to private school

DIrishB said:
I think he's right, just not sure on the physically taxing classes being required like gym or whatnot.

Some colleges have gym courses, but they don not rquire them. They are apart of your classes that can be any type of class.

DIrishB said:
Right, I know that, I was speaking in terms of them being a part of specific degree courses.

The gym class was an option, probably, but one that Peter needed credit in. Let's say he had 19 credits and that gym class he enrolled in was worth 1 credit. In this instance, the credit from the gym class would be REQUIRED for him to graduate. My degree requires I take a selected number of options to graduate. If I enroll but don't show up, then I don't get credit. I'm thinking that Peter just never showed up.

Freeway420 said:
The gym class was an option, probably, but one that Peter needed credit in. Let's say he had 19 credits and that gym class he enrolled in was worth 1 credit. In this instance, the credit from the gym class would be REQUIRED for him to graduate. My degree requires I take a selected number of options to graduate. If I enroll but don't show up, then I don't get credit. I'm thinking that Peter just never showed up.
He skipped the whole class? Stupid move Parker.

Latest posts

Back