PG-Friendly Asian Girls Thread

compound said:
I'm surprised that hasn't caught on as a visual meme from wannabe hot nrrd chicks. Dweebs with an Ellis-like sense of sexuality would so wank off to that.

Hell, maybe there are Suicide Girls already doing that, but the photos are only available to paid members.

ourchair said:
Because nobody complained! Because you passively demanded it! The PG-Friendly Asian Girls Thread, featuring non-scantily clad Asian women for your perusal and perhaps ahem, objective cultural critique... oh who are we kidding?

05-tsuchiya00.jpg

Here's a favorite of Compound's: Part-time model/actress and part-time rocker Anna Tsuchiya, who played the biker grrrl Ichigo in 2004's Kamikaze Girls and also dubbed Lindsay Lohan's character for the Japan release of Herbie: Fully Loaded.

Kamikaze Girls links:
http://www.beyondhollywood.com/reviews/kamikazegirls.htm
http://www.subwaycinema.com/frames/nyaff05-kamikaze.htm
http://www.midnighteye.com/reviews/kamikazegirls.shtml

the pic on the left is ummmm to much make up. the one on the right looks cool.

and pics posted later....no comment cuz there that bad.

nigma said:
the pic on the left is ummmm to much make up. the one on the right looks cool.

and pics posted later....no comment cuz there that bad.
And here I thought it was Rosa Kato who would win more admirers. Unless of course, Ice is being silent in his joy.

Why is there no Ryoko Hirosue? I also want pure-japanese-hotness, not these mix breeds! :wink:

Admittedly, Rosa does look pretty hot in glasses.

naughtyninja said:
Why is there no Ryoko Hirosue? I also want pure-japanese-hotness, not these mix breeds! :wink:

Admittedly, Rosa does look pretty hot in glasses.

you guys want me to post pics of the last few Miss Universes that were from India. yeah we make beautiful tall women. 8)

nigma said:
you guys want me to post pics of the last few Miss Universes that were from India. yeah we make beautiful tall women. 8)
Then start a PG-Friendly Indian Girls Thread or a Miss Universe thread. :D I heartily encourage you to pollute the site with exoticized beauty.

ourchair said:
Then start a PG-Friendly Indian Girls Thread or a Miss Universe thread. :D I heartily encourage you to pollute the site with exoticized beauty.

i would love to, but i wouldn't want to out shine you my friend, so for your case i will not give people 'feelings in the pants' :wink:

nigma said:
i would love to, but i wouldn't want to out shine you my friend, so for your case i will not give people 'feelings in the pants' :wink:
We already have numerous threads devoted to comic babe hottness, so I don't think you'll be tenting the pants of site readers any more than has already been attempted.

I'm actually looking to post something other than Japanese at the moment, but there's nothing I can think off at the moment that will suit my tastes for this little social experiment... which is really what this thread --- an attempt to evaluate East Asian 'beauties' across Western standards for my own perverse curiosity.

One of the difficulties of Googling around for images of non-Jap celebs is that a lot of them that are of decent picture quality focus on showing nothing else but skin. It's disgusting adolescent hormone catering pabulum.

Perhaps Compound can give me some ideas as to which Pinoy celebs I can post into this thread? In any case, I give you Megumi Okina, who I actually know absolutely nothing about.

05-okina00.jpg

DIrishB said:
I have only one thing to say:

Asian women are boring in bed.

That is all.
Are we speaking from a recent experience? Cause you know, you Americans ****ing suck too.

ourchair said:
Are we speaking from a recent experience? Cause you know, you Americans ****ing suck too.
Um... Does that make Asian-Americans worst of all, then? Or do two negatives make a positive?

(Because, you know, ALL Orientals are good at Math like that.)

Last edited:
compound said:
Um... Does that make Asian-Americans worst of all, then? Or do two negatives make a positive? [/COLOR]
Depends. Two negatives only make a positive in multiplication and division, but not in addition. Translate that into biological terms, theory boy.

ourchair said:
Perhaps Compound can give me some ideas as to which Pinoy celebs I can post into this thread?
Maybe you can start with Heart Evangelista, to ease the transition from the East Asian chicks? (I can't be bothered to find a decent link, right now.)

ourchair said:
Translate that into biological terms, theory boy.
You so do not want me to attempt this, legitimately! :twisted:

ourchair said:
Are we speaking from a recent experience?

Several recent experiences. In my life I have had sex with 3 women of Asian descent, and "hooked up" (meaning we didn't have sex but did everything else) with one. The one I "hooked up" with was the best of all, and also the most recent (and to top it all off, a virgin, hence the no sex). I was turned off to Asian chicks after the first three disappointing experiences, but the last one sort of piqued my interest again. I think what bothers me the most is, despite the fact these girls jumped into bed with me and barely knew me, they were still extremely reserved and held back. Its an interesting dichotomy, but not an attractive one, in my opinion.

So I guess its not fair to say Asian, but more appropriate to say Asian-American girls suck in bed. But most other American girls (whatever their descent) were relatively good and a lot of fun, so I'm stuck labeling the Asians as the poor lovers. Sorry.

Cause you know, you Americans ****ing suck too.

Yeah, whatever, like you've ever had one. ;)

compound said:
Um... Does that make Asian-Americans worst of all, then? Or do two negatives make a positive?

Two negatives make a positive apparently.

DIrishB said:
Yeah, whatever, like you've ever had one. ;)
Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever hooked up with an American, either, honestly. Interesting, because I went to an international school in Hong Kong, for high school, with about 1/3 of the student body being culturally or nationally American.

In my 26 years, I've been with an Australian, a Singaporean, two white Brits, a Dutch girl, and several Filipinas, but never an American. Funny, that.

Latest posts

Back