PG-Friendly Asian Girls Thread

05-amano00.jpg

I was severely amused when Brian K. Vaughan posted about Irish-Japanese Mandy Amano:
Brian K. Vaughan said:
Thanks also to model/actress Mandy Amano, who was cool enough to name-check my books in a recent interview, admitting, "I've just gotten turned on to Brian K. Vaughan's Y: The Last Man. I love that book! I couldn't put it down. I got the first trade and I immediately went back to Golden Apple and got the rest of them and read them all in a day and a half. I love Runaways as well." Much appreciated, Mandy!

Finally, apologies to my gorgeous wife, who thought this post was kind of sad.
[IMGL]http://www.sunshinebreakdown.net/ourchair/temp/ucea/05-amano01.jpg[/imgl]Mandy Fujiko Amano is probably most recognized for her appearance on a 2005 Superbowl commercial for Apple's ITunes and Pepsi. ( 30 sec / 45 sec )This connection to Apple led to her becoming an instant Internet celebrity, spawning an obsessive blog known as That Pepsi Girl.

Much of what seems to have catapulted Amano's cyberspace-based popularity is the geek cultural cache she rides on, being the daughter of comic book artist Jeff Amano and the current girlfriend of Kabuki creator David Mack. She also models for Mack's Kabuki character and used to do the same for Bill Tucci's Shi and frequently mentions her comic book taste in various interviews.

Honestly, I think hapas are worshipped way too much by the American geek culture. But there's something severely amusing about the fact that her comic book-immersed upbringing and Maxim-validated good looks makes her eminently marketable to an American geek culture already captivated by Japanese sex appeal. (And probably only rivaled by Game Girl Advance's Miyuki Jane Pinckard)

Official Website - http://www.mandyamano.com
That Pepsi Girl - http://thatpepsigirl.blogspot.com
Hi-Res Images from FUBAR - http://66.232.100.26/~dontlink/hires/mandyamano3/index.html

icemastertron said:
Daaaaaaamn. That's one fine sexy....PEPSI! :drooling:
I bet you'd like to be that bottle.

If the thread could talk, it would turn to you and do its best Sally Field impersonation: "You like me! You REALLY like me!"

Ultimate Quicksilver said:
:| She's a'ight
Yeah. I still like Ryoko Hirosue more.

I think I shall post Taiwanese poonanny next. They're looser than a pair of low-riding jeans. :crazy:

ourchair said:
05-amano00.jpg

I was severely amused when Brian K. Vaughan posted about Irish-Japanese Mandy Amano: [IMGL]http://www.sunshinebreakdown.net/ourchair/temp/ucea/05-amano01.jpg[/imgl]Mandy Fujiko Amano is probably most recognized for her appearance on a 2005 Superbowl commercial for Apple's ITunes and Pepsi. ( 30 sec / 45 sec )This connection to Apple led to her becoming an instant Internet celebrity, spawning an obsessive blog known as That Pepsi Girl.

Now that girl is really hot...and into comic books? She's perfect. That black and white photo of her is awesome. Even if she farted repeatedly I'd still want to try her out.

I think I shall post Taiwanese poonanny next. They're looser than a pair of low-riding jeans.

Nice...

compound said:
Still in disbelief about how you manged to turn a lesbian, with logic like that...
When you say 'turn a lesbian' you make it sound like a state of undead (like zombies or vampires) that can only be warded off by clerical abilities.

Besides, you of all people should know that sexuality is in a state of flux --- DIB didn't change anything about the lesbian, he merely reawakened the craving for man-meat that was already there in the first place.

ourchair said:
When you say 'turn a lesbian' you make it sound like a state of undead (like zombies or vampires) that can only be warded off by clerical abilities.

Besides, you of all people should know that sexuality is in a state of flux --- DIB didn't change anything about the lesbian, he merely reawakened the craving for man-meat that was already there in the first place.

Thats what she said this weekend

And that girl is teh hotness

"Insert rod A into slot B..."

"That's what she said--"

"If you say, 'That's what she said,' one more time, I'm going to smack you."

compound said:
:noway: Still in disbelief about how you manged to turn a lesbian, with logic like that...

Technically I just made her bisexual, she's still into girls, but she's also not really into other guys (other than that fool Colin Farrell), so take that as you will.

Its all in the tongue and hands...and also whang.

ourchair said:

Exactly. Except she only had one boyfriend before we started dating, and admitted she was never really into him (which may or may not have been true), but for some reason she liked me. I guess it had something to do with my amazing bedroom skills, charming and humorous nature, and dashing looks.

ProjectX2 said:
"Insert rod A into slot B..."

"That's what she said--"

"If you say, 'That's what she said,' one more time, I'm going to smack you."
PG-Friendly! PG-FRIENDLY!!!

Back by popular demand, the PG-Friendly Asian Girls Thread! Well okay, not really POPULAR demand, but Ice demanded it and he's a mod, so that's demand enough, okay?

For this installment of PG***T, I've decided to take it light and not do too much research. Here's someone I discovered from of all things, a Mister Donut ad on YouTube...

07-aibusaki01.jpg

Aibu Saki is like many Japanese celebrities --- throwing herself into different things --- she's primarily a commercial endorser and an actress on television, whose most well-received role of recent years was on the dorama Attention Please!, where she played the prim and proper flight attendant Yayoi Wakamura, opposite Aya Ueto (who played a rock star who gives up the wild life to pursue a career in in-flight service).

Aibu has also done some big-screen work such as as well as some 'gravure' work (that's swimsuit modeling for you Yankees). Last September, Japanese airline service JAL decided to promote their domestic routes by making this 21-year old Gemini, now Japanese TV's most famous stewardess, their commercial face.

07-aibusaki00.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back