Pineapple Express

An incredible new Seth Rogan movie coming out starring himself and James Franco as stoners who get caught up in a murder and are eventually hunted down by the murderers. The trailer looks HILARIOUS.

Anyone know what song they use at the end of the trailer by the way?

Last edited:
An incredible new Seth Rogan movie coming out starring himself and James Franco as stoners who get caught up in a murder and are eventually hunted down by the murderers. The trailer looks HILARIOUS.

Paper Planes by M.I.A.

We were talking about this in the Movies thread a month or two ago, and yes, it looks like an amazing movie, and either way, that's undoubtedly one of the best trailers ever.

There's a thread for this. I started it a couple'a months ago.

i think the song was paper planes by M.I.A.

i know thats in the trailer, but i dont know if thats the one you're talking about.

The trailer is one of the best I've seen. For any movie. I was thinking that when I first saw it, actually. Just the fact that James Franco's a drug dealer with long hair did it for me for some reason... I was like "This movie is going to be my new favorite".

I'm pretty sure Superbad was one of the best new comedies, too. Well written, definitely funny as ****, and memorable. Now, I wasn't a fan of 40 Yr Old Virgin or Knocked Up but I see what Seth Rogan's about now and I'm thinking he's awesome.

I think he's gonna trump Will Ferrell eventually. He's gonna be in some funny *** movies, I'll predict it here.

When I went to see Forgetting Sarah Marshall today at the theater, they showed the R-rated trailer for this before the movie. It was a ****in' experience, seeing both a) my first in-the-theater red-band trailer and b) one of the best trailers ever on the big screen. I was on such a high (no pun intended) after it that, following every trailer that had the misfortune to come after it, I looked at my friend and said "can't wait for Pineapple Express".

I'm pretty sure Superbad was one of the best new comedies, too. Well written, definitely funny as ****, and memorable. Now, I wasn't a fan of 40 Yr Old Virgin or Knocked Up but I see what Seth Rogan's about now and I'm thinking he's awesome.

I thought Superbad was great overall but not because of its humour. I actually didn't find it 'laugh-out-loud' funny at all. I just found the characters interesting. I didn't like 40-Year Old Virgin at all, it was preachy, boring and unfunny. I have yet to see Knocked Up.

I think he's gonna trump Will Ferrell eventually. He's gonna be in some funny *** movies, I'll predict it here.

The only way Will Ferrell will salvage his career as a clever and hilarious comedian and not just a bankable fart-joke is by making a movie that's actually DIFFERENT from his last three.

This really looks like it will be better than Superbad. Which is actually quite a feat in my mind.

Here's the money shot:
pineapple2.jpg

Latest posts

Back