Popculture Previews Ultimate Extinction #3

Cool.

I'm really enjoying this book.

don't you also wanna add this up there to ice?

ULTIMATE EXTINCTION #3 (of 5)
Written by WARREN ELLIS
Pencils & Cover by BRANDON PETERSON
First contact! The X-Men's Charles Xavier makes telepathic connection with the awesome entity Gah Lak Tus*and it nearly kills him! Meanwhile Iron Man and the alien Captain Marvel find themselves in a life-and-death struggle with the Silver Surfer. And the F.F.'s Reed Richards works feverishly on a defense against the alien enemy too horrifying to contemplate.
32 PGS./T+ SUGGESTED FOR TEENS AND UP ...$2.99

nigma said:
don't you also wanna add this up there to ice?

ULTIMATE EXTINCTION #3 (of 5)
Written by WARREN ELLIS
Pencils & Cover by BRANDON PETERSON
First contact! The X-Men's Charles Xavier makes telepathic connection with the awesome entity Gah Lak Tus*and it nearly kills him! Meanwhile Iron Man and the alien Captain Marvel find themselves in a life-and-death struggle with the Silver Surfer. And the F.F.'s Reed Richards works feverishly on a defense against the alien enemy too horrifying to contemplate.
32 PGS./T+ SUGGESTED FOR TEENS AND UP ...$2.99
And the cover STILL says that it's #3 (of 6) :x

This book is really good.

I'm still leary how they're going to handle Gah Lak Tus in three issues though. . .

And how is Sam still in the air after folding up his wings like that to shoot?

He's still falling... I'm guessing that he can just open the wings back up and soar once again like a bird does coming out of a dive.

I see the surfer still hasn't shown his wings again yet. I'm waiting to see that, the book has been great so far, I just want to see where the whole wings situation goes, and if they actually are his board. That's all I am hoping for.

ultimatesentry said:
I see the surfer still hasn't shown his wings again yet. I'm waiting to see that, the book has been great so far, I just want to see where the whole wings situation goes, and if they actually are his board. That's all I am hoping for.
He showed them in Extinction #1.

marvelman said:
One complaint: Cap says "Hell yes??" wtf?

o well, otherwise, pretty sweet!

I raised my eyebrow at this, too. Captain is not supposed to cuss! He's supposed to be a highly marketable icon/role model for all. Everything is falling apart. :cry:

He also says "Damn" in the last Ultimates issue (number 10). So much for the old fashioned, conservative Cap of old. We got a new sailor/truck driver hybrid of a Captain America on our hands now.

With the exception of the ONE PANEL where Cap's eyes are a little too large, I'd say the art is getting better and better by each issue. I can't wait to see more of the Captain America/Falcon versus Silver Surfer fight going on... So much for Iron Man and Captain Marvel then, huh?

Latest posts

Back