PopCultureShock features Ultimates 2 #11 preview

Re: Ultimates 2 #11 preview

For the TPB, you can expect it either in December or next year. When Marvel trades the issues, the trades come out 2-3 months after the arc finishes, and only once have they traded it the following month after a story finished. And that was with Elektra: Devil's Due TPB.

Ice said:
For the TPB, you can expect it either in December or next year. When Marvel trades the issues, the trades come out 2-3 months after the arc finishes, and only once have they traded it the following month after a story finished. And that was with Elektra: Devil's Due TPB.

I could see them rushing it for the holiday season, but thats only if they get #13 out by October or November...thats still a big "if". I think early 2007 is the safest bet right now.

Seldes Katne said:
It doesn't seem friendly to my version of Internet Explorer here at work, either. I can't get to the top or bottom of the preview pages. Fortunately, it will still scroll through the five selections.

Hmmm...same problem I'm having.

Don't know if you guys noticed, but the pages had their own scroll bar. I didn't notice it and was using the other "regular" one, and was wondering why it wouldnt go down.

I'm not getting this until Friday. It's gonna be hell keeping myself out of the discussion thread.

I really don't think any delay can destroy my excitement for this book.

Ice said:
Don't know if you guys noticed, but the pages had their own scroll bar. I didn't notice it and was using the other "regular" one, and was wondering why it wouldnt go down.

Yeah...I noticed. Tried that too and it didn't work.

It works fine for me with Firefox. Loads quicker than it used to, as well.

Awesome preview. Especially the secret page.

Random said:
SO what does that "W" stand for,any theories?
It's really two Vs. It was originally a V for victory, but he got another V because he did so well.

Another important question - how is Captain America keeping his hair from getting messed up?

...And why would Buzz Scope take down the page where Wasp shows up?

Latest posts

Back