PopCultureShock features Ultimates 2 #11 preview

Re: Ultimates 2 #11 preview

Bet that "glow" Thor is looking at is Iron Man, in costume, holding Thor's belt and hammer.

Rhyo said:
Bet that "glow" Thor is looking at is Iron Man, in costume, holding Thor's belt and hammer.

That would be awesome but I doubt it because iron man does not glow green.
Will Hulk appear in this comic or does UWvs.H take place after this.

Last edited:

I was waiting for this preview all yesterday. I can't wait. I like the Iron Man theory but would rather it be left open and the next we see Thor is out of his cell powered up with everyone saying: "How'd that one get out too?"

TheManWithoutFear said:
I was waiting for this preview all yesterday. I can't wait. I like the Iron Man theory but would rather it be left open and the next we see Thor is out of his cell powered up with everyone saying: "How'd that one get out too?"
I totally want it like that, too.

Preview was cool. Thanks Chanzero!

It seems Millar-ish, though, for Thor to say something like "I have not been deserted; you were sent in my hour of need." - He has enough faith to see that his rescuer was "sent" and his rescuer would be raising an eyebrow and saying "whatever."

Awesome - thanks chanzero.

The new preview format isn't real Firefox friendly - just thought you might like to know.

Ultimate Houde said:
That was quick

Its been building for since #10. :oops:

TheManWithoutFear said:
......rather it be left open and the next we see Thor is out of his cell powered up with everyone saying: "How'd that one get out too?"

Shibby!!! Wait---did I just say "shibby"??? Ugh....

That's what I'd like to see as well. Especially with a big splash page with him back all "Thor'd Out" descending from the Heavens like this...

thorlightsmall3zg.jpg

Still has to be one of my most favorite drawings of him.

See, now I'm debating when I should go down to the comic shop. I usually go down with my brother-in-law, but he doesn't get off work until 5 o'clock and I get out of school at 3. I don't know if I can wait. It's going to be a hard couple of hours if not.

E said:
The new preview format isn't real Firefox friendly - just thought you might like to know.
It doesn't seem friendly to my version of Internet Explorer here at work, either. I can't get to the top or bottom of the preview pages. Fortunately, it will still scroll through the five selections.

Nice, but I'm still not picking it up next week.

Seldes Katne said:
Nice, but I'm still not picking it up next week.
That makes you a terrible person.

P.S. Buzzscopes new format is also terrible.

Last edited:

No, it just makes me fed up with being jerked around by Marvel's release date fiascos. A title that's occasionally delayed, I can understand. Or delayed for a week, I can understand. A title that's consistently delayed multiple times doesn't deserve my money. I'll wait for the trade (which might actually be out in time for Christmas this year...).

If this were a guy and he treated me this way, I'd have dumped him two years ago.

Seldes Katne said:
No, it just makes me fed up with being jerked around by Marvel's release date fiascos. A title that's occasionally delayed, I can understand. Or delayed for a week, I can understand. A title that's consistently delayed multiple times doesn't deserve my money. I'll wait for the trade (which might actually be out in time for Christmas this year...).

Maybe...we've got #11 tomorrow, #12 (scheduled to be out) on August 2nd, and with the September previews not listing #13 (no big surprise there) that means the earliest we'll see the final issue is October, more likely November to go along with the quarterly schedule they've taken. I'd say you're more likely to see the trade of the last seven issues (#7-13) sometime around March or April of 2007, since it usually takes a few months at least after the completion of the series before its available in trade form. Just saying...

If this were a guy and he treated me this way, I'd have dumped him two years ago.

Even if he was as good in bed as The Ultimates?!? ;)

Latest posts

Back