PopCultureShock offers 5-page preview of Ultimate X-Men #55

icemastertron said:
Because I don't like that Murderworld is a video game, and not the infamous amusement park Arcade owns.

LAME.

This is much better. Goody is right.

I think the amusement park would suit the Arcade character better... the reason i think they don't do it is because it's too much like what Mojo's got goin on now...

as for Xavier controlling the students I don't think he'd throw them onto the island that's totally irresponsible

TheManWithoutFear said:
I think the amusement park would suit the Arcade character better... the reason i think they don't do it is because it's too much like what Mojo's got goin on now...

Yeah, maybe they'll make it an amusement park later on. I mean, I'm not saying they should have had it for this arc, but still...

This whole mind control thing has already been done before. Do you guys remember when Beast brought that up to Storm in WORLD TOUR? I think thats why Colossus left the first time. I dont want to see this whole thing again.

Yes, isn't that why Beast broke up with Storm? Didn't he think Xavier was making Storm like him or something? I don't want to see this come back into thought either.

Thought so. What if it breaks up another romance...?

Hmm... Well I think that with Arcade they should have gone in the "Video Game Designer" direction, or the "guy who has video games based on him" direction...

But keep in mind, this is Mojo, he's all for ratings. This might just be a character Arcade is putting on... Or Maybe he should drop the name Arcade and simply be this guy who got sick of designing digital weapons, and started with regular weaponry...

I don't know, I like the idea of the character, but its not arcade. This is the Equivelent of introducing Sauron as a guy who wears a dinosaur t-shirt.

Dr.Strangefate said:
I don't know, I like the idea of the character, but its not arcade. This is the Equivelent of introducing Sauron as a guy who wears a dinosaur t-shirt.

Thank you. Thank you soooo much! :mrgreen:

I think arcade is a little dodgy and i'm not loving the art but I am really wishing i'd get to read the story

Dr.Strangefate said:

If they were going to introduce arcade as a guy with a killer amusement park. They would also have to explain why no one has dealt with it. A killer amusement park would get a lot of attention.

True, but if they can't find it....

And besides, in the UU, people might think it's an urban myth or something, not realizing it's real.

MaxwellSmart said:
If they were going to introduce arcade as a guy with a killer amusement park. They would also have to explain why no one has dealt with it. A killer amusement park would get a lot of attention.

Not necessarily in the US though, if it's located in Genosha or Krakoa. It looks like they have been doing the mutant injustice thing for a while on Genosha, but Kitty only really found out about it from a rumor floating around. It took Jean telling Xavier, and Xavier contacting someone at the State Dept. before they even thought about getting involved.

Welcome, by the way. :D

I welcome you Max, even though you have only done one post and may possibly never come back.

ProjectX2 said:
I welcome you Max, even though you have only done one post and may possibly never come back.

PX2 is a realist. I like that. :D

Well, there are like 20 members who have never posted once. Lol.

Latest posts

Back