Power Rangers Multiverse Timeline

i originally tought that the BOOM comics were an alternate timeline, then while reading them i found scenes from the tv series (they even used the same dialogues). Also the Hyperforce RPG series (which is considered a full on season to the main tv show) go back in time to both tv series event and BOOM comics. So honesty i take them as full canon.
They are different universes. The BOOM comics take place in modern times and just repurpose events from the episodes in their own canon as interconnecting stories, without adapting them. In your current timeline, you literally have smartphones in 1993. Unless you're fine with that.

Last edited:
They are different universes. The BOOM comics take place in modern times and just repurpose events from the episodes in their own canon as interconnecting stories, without adapting them. In your current timeline, you literally have smartphones in 1993. Unless you're fine with that.
The 25th anniversary special has One story that establish that the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers were Active 25 years before the ninja steel Rangers. Which means 1993.... So again comics and series are the same universe.

Also still, u have to Watch the series. If u don't the Rangers doesn't have an origin story, and the green ranger appear from nowhere. Plus ranger Forever Ends where green with evil starts. The only contradictory thing i found are that they're set in modern time. But everything else Is pretty much connected in a very good way.

These shows appear to be canonical, so... have fun with that.
And where does Kamen Rider: Dragon Knight fall in the timeline, given that it's an adaptation of Ryuki?

Not the first time that a timeline has had to accept technological anomalies. Even the MCU has out-of-date phones and such as mistakes. If the comic takes the show as canon, then it's canon.

And where does Kamen Rider: Dragon Knight fall in the timeline, given that it's an adaptation of Ryuki?
idk as for now.

Not the first time that a timeline has had to accept technological anomalies. Even the MCU has out-of-date phones and such as mistakes. If the comic takes the show as canon, then it's canon.
I know the show is canon to the comics. It's the other way around that has always been unsure. I haven't read a lot, but it seems kinda complicated in the way that they always start a new story that seems to completely deviate from the show, and then it somehow returns to how it's supposed to be. The summary of the Mistress Vile arc is still confusing me for example, and it doesn't help that the Power Rangers Wiki barely updates the characters history on their respective pages. I take it Megatron will understand all of this better than me as he goes through those recent releases and this arc concludes, but from an outside perspective it still looks like I giant mess.

I know the show is canon to the comics. It's the other way around that has always been unsure. I haven't read a lot, but it seems kinda complicated in the way that they always start a new story that seems to completely deviate from the show, and then it somehow returns to how it's supposed to be. The summary of the Mistress Vile arc is still confusing me for example, and it doesn't help that the Power Rangers Wiki barely updates the characters history on their respective pages. I take it Megatron will understand all of this better than me as he goes through those recent releases and this arc concludes, but from an outside perspective it still looks like I giant mess.
power rangers is a mess. Anyway the wiki is conflicted too, if u read zordon biography, u see that they merged comics and tv show, but if u go to tommy's page, they have it separated.

power rangers is a mess. Anyway the wiki is conflicted too, if u read zordon biography, u see that they merged comics and tv show, but if u go to tommy's page, they have it separated.
It's not conflicted though, go check again. You most likely seen those pages when they were still in the process of separating them.

It's not conflicted though, go check again. You most likely seen those pages when they were still in the process of separating them.
i see it's still in under contruction. Even tho. I'll find a way to work with the mistress vile storyline. [Remember that in the shattered grid short, drakkon was watching the green candle episode]. Anyway the main series ended. The only comics still ongoing are ranger accademy and godzilla II.

i see it's still in under contruction. Even tho. I'll find a way to work with the mistress vile storyline. [Remember that in the shattered grid short, drakkon was watching the green candle episode]. Anyway the main series ended. The only comics still ongoing are ranger accademy and godzilla II.
It may be just a coincidence, but it seems they settled on the separated continuities not too long after the last story arc started. Maybe there's something in it that makes it impossible to continue on the TV show. All I'm saying is maybe prepare for the possibility that it is a one way connected canon only. Pretty much like the Archie Sonic comics from the Worlds Collide and the Post-reboot timelines, which have a selection of the games in their canon, but are obviously not canon to the games themselves.

It may be just a coincidence, but it seems they settled on the separated continuities not too long after the last story arc started. Maybe there's something in it that makes it impossible to continue on the TV show. All I'm saying is maybe prepare for the possibility that it is a one way connected canon only. Pretty much like the Archie Sonic comics from the Worlds Collide and the Post-reboot timelines, which have a selection of the games in their canon, but are obviously not canon to the games themselves.
which won't change anything, coz it means that one timeline will always have both.

Latest posts

Back