Power Rangers Series Discussion Thread

So basically anytime there is any news or anything for people posted in this thread the same people are going to derail it by been immature wankers ?

I still think this is the lowest thing they've ever done in terms of just milking something for every penny, but then, I guess that was the foundations of the franchise.

It's Disney! how can milking things really surprise you with the company that gave us things like :

And so much more crap to get a cheap $ like the highschool musical crap , Tinkerbell spin-off , Disney princess and the list goes on. Re-releasing a series with new animations and new toy lines ect... is far from the lowest money making crap they've pulled.

It's Disney! how can milking things really surprise you with the company that gave us things like :

And so much more crap to get a cheap $ like the highschool musical crap , Tinkerbell spin-off , Disney princess and the list goes on. Re-releasing a series with new animations and new toy lines ect... is far from the lowest money making crap they've pulled.

No offense Mole, but you've never seen Japanese marketing. Disney is tame compared to the stuff to come from the land of Super Sentai.

Three Words;
Hello Kitty Vibrator

Last edited:
No offense Mole, but you've never seen Japanese marketing. Disney is tame compared to the stuff to come from the land of Super Sentai.

Three Words;
Hello Kitty Vibrator

:lol::lol: True true my point was it shouldn't surprise anyone.

The Power Rangers game

Oh you mean super legends. Yeah ...... it was disappointing. Start of poorly done cutscenes , bad gameplay, The ranger who has been in the most Tommy with MMPR-PT , forever red special , dino thunder and spd (in spd played by someone else) was not even featured. and more made it pretty crap. Great on paper but was done badly

Three Words;
Hello Kitty Vibrator

............You own one, don't you?

I invoke my fifth amendment right, as anything I say may incriminate me.

1, 2, 3, 4....

fif.jpg

Heads-up uk people. Monday the Mighty Morph Power Rangers remastered starts 7:30am on Nicktoons , it's repeated at 4:30pm on nicktoons.

this one : [video=youtube;eL-H4iF8NMU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eL-H4iF8NMU[/video]

With nick uk saying they'll be showing Samurai soon my guess is they are getting the remastered ones out the way

Latest posts

Back