Power Rangers Series Discussion Thread

Re: Power rangers

About how they got beat up by the power rangers in "Power ranger in space" :lol: Joking , yeah we all things we know a lot about. I just wish this wasn't one of mine :lol:

Ha, I saw a clip of that on YouTube.

We all have our guilty pleasures...I smell a separate thread...

Re: Power rangers

Ha, I saw a clip of that on YouTube.

We all have our guilty pleasures...I smell a separate thread...

I have the full episode if you want me to pm you link

Re: Power Rangers: Super Legends!

Im debating on whether this should be transformed into a Power Rangers series Discussion thread and moved into television, since it seems clear that mole will be the only one picking up the game... But since many of us can get our PR nostalgia on and talk about the multiple series, I think that a larger discussion thread would be fine... Pretty sure there isn't a preexisting one.

And when mole gets the game, he can let us know how "good" it is over in that thread...

The discussion here's mostly about the series anyway.

Thoughts?

I think the bigger question is why does it even exist?

****ing Power Rangers.

The more I think about it, it would actually be really cool if they made a serious, revamp movie based on all of this. The number one problem with the show is that it's aimed squarely at kids, but the concept has so much potential to be a proper, teen/adult superhero story.

Hrmm...

That gives me an idea

Have aserious villian behind it all, a serious threat to the world, and have some ex rangers team up to take him down.

Using their old zords when the villain takes the battle to space

Hrmm...

That gives me an idea

Have aserious villian behind it all, a serious threat to the world, and have some ex rangers team up to take him down.

Using their old zords when the villain takes the battle to space

That's all well and good, but I think in order to have a 'serious' incarnation, you need to throw everything out and start anew. New actors, new characters, new (and darker) designs, new story, etc.

...maybe Jason David Frank could have a brief cameo. :wink:

That's all well and good, but I think in order to have a 'serious' incarnation, you need to throw everything out and start anew. New actors, new characters, new (and darker) designs, new story, etc.

...maybe Jason David Frank could have a brief cameo. :wink:

Not really , It needs to be more like time force which was serious then remove anything too cheesy , Do zords realistic transformers style , Change brightly coloured spandex to be armour , Not big armour but like the bosy suit armour on Batman begins but darker colours

Not really , It needs to be more like time force which was serious then remove anything too cheesy , Do zords realistic transformers style , Change brightly coloured spandex to be armour , Not big armour but like the bosy suit armour on Batman begins but darker colours

How can you have darker colours than the Batman Begins suit? :?

Holy crap! Just read up on an episode of Operation Overdrive called Once a Ranger.
The son of Lord Zedd and Rita Repulsa, Thrax, unites all four Corona Aurora-seeking factions of villains into a new Evil Alliance. When they manage to overwhelm the Overdrive Rangers, their connection to the Morphing Grid is severed, and their powers destroyed! With the gems still needing protecting, Sentinel Knight assembles a team of replacement Rangers, made up of members of previous (or future) teams of Power Rangers. Will they be enough to stop the Evil Alliance? And will the former Overdrive Rangers be able to assist with just their genetically enhanced abilities?

Team is made up of

• Adam - Black Mighty Morphin
  • Bridge - Red S.P.D
  • Tori - Blue wind from Ninja storm
  • Kira - Yellow Dino Thunder
  • Xander - Green Mystic force

They changed Adam's morphing mode too so it matches new ones. I kind of like it

Heres all of the morphing plus you can see Thrax http://youtube.com/watch?v=xEvQQLGC06U

Next series will be called "Power rangers : Jungle fury"

http://linearranger.com/JungleFury/

Here is a site with pictures of the costumes and zords (due to the Sentai series) From the looks of it

costumes - Very Dino thunder
Zords - Wild force

As long as they don't do the lost galaxy and wild force thing of talking to the zords this series might be good.

-------

I watched the first episode of Operation Overdrive , Not as good as dino thunder but better than S.P.D and Mystic force so far.

Latest posts

Back