Powerpuff girls Z!

This is a completely horrible idea.

I've seen a couple episodes of the PPG with my ex-niece and it was nothing like the original short I remember.

The original short was maybe like 10 minutes long and it starred Fuzzy Lumpkins and his meat gun. He turned one of the blue one's pigtails into a drumstick and she went ape**** on him. That show was great.

But then my ex-niece was watching the show and I was looking at it thinking to myself that this show has now been dumbed down.

hey i remember that short too.
cartoon network had this thing where they played all these shorts for these unshceduled shows and got the viewers to pick their fave and it would get made into a series. i believe cow & chicken also came from this but im not sure. i wanted a show called "Boid & Woim(bird & worm)" to get made but :cry:

sorry my bad on the double post

Last edited:
cartoon network had this thing where they played all these shorts for these unshceduled shows and got the viewers to pick their fave and it would get made into a series. i believe cow & chicken also came from this but im not sure. i wanted a show called "Boid & Woim(bird & worm)" to get made but :cry:

Yeah it was call Cartoon, Cartoon. I remember there was one of this couple eating dinner in the most creepy way possible

Yeah it was call Cartoon, Cartoon. I remember there was one of this couple eating dinner in the most creepy way possible

i remember the cartoon cartoons when they showed over here

courage the cowardly dog came from it too.

over here thou i don't think you could vote on them. A lot of them were very good.

i remember the cartoon cartoons when they showed over here

courage the cowardly dog came from it too.

over here thou i don't think you could vote on them. A lot of them were very good.

No it didn't

History lesson

Cartoon Network, in it's infancy, had only a few shows, then old anime it use to play in the Toonami block, now known as Miguzi, since Toonami moved to Saturday nights.

Anyways, they had a bunch of Cartoons made from people who worked at Cartoon Network, so all these cartoons were branded Cartoon Cartoon.

There was never a show called Cartoon Cartoon. It was simply the Cartoon Network brand of Cartoons.

SO they use to show fifteen minute shorts of alot of these Cartoons, back in it's early days. They show a fifteen minute block of Jonny Bravo, then a fifteen of Dexter's lab, then fifteen of Cow and Chicken, then a new one after that for a fifteen, which is where Powerpuff Girls came from. All those other Cartoon Cartoons came from these special weekends they use to have, where they showed new cartoons, and people would vote on the 'net' which one was the best.

Houde

FTW

No it didn't

History lesson

Cartoon Network, in it's infancy, had only a few shows, then old anime it use to play in the Toonami block, now known as Miguzi, since Toonami moved to Saturday nights.

Anyways, they had a bunch of Cartoons made from people who worked at Cartoon Network, so all these cartoons were branded Cartoon Cartoon.

There was never a show called Cartoon Cartoon. It was simply the Cartoon Network brand of Cartoons.

SO they use to show fifteen minute shorts of alot of these Cartoons, back in it's early days. They show a fifteen minute block of Jonny Bravo, then a fifteen of Dexter's lab, then fifteen of Cow and Chicken, then a new one after that for a fifteen, which is where Powerpuff Girls came from. All those other Cartoon Cartoons came from these special weekends they use to have, where they showed new cartoons, and people would vote on the 'net' which one was the best.

Houde

FTW

i think he means the "what a cartoon" show

"What a cartoon show" did exist

yes but over here it was "what a cartoon" then they changed to have title "cartoon cartoon" even had entrance and was the exact same thing as what a cartoon.

i'm sad for remembering that but still :lol: in uk Cartoon Cartoon was at one point a 30min-1hr(sometimes) show showing shows like courage , billy and mandy , powerpuff girls.

This is a completely horrible idea.

I've seen a couple episodes of the PPG with my ex-niece and it was nothing like the original short I remember.

The original short was maybe like 10 minutes long and it starred Fuzzy Lumpkins and his meat gun. He turned one of the blue one's pigtails into a drumstick and she went ape**** on him. That show was great.

But then my ex-niece was watching the show and I was looking at it thinking to myself that this show has now been dumbed down.

I found it.

The end fight is the most awesome.

PPG Meet Fuzzy Lumpkins

Latest posts

Back