Proof against Bendis' Creativity

Dr.Strangefate

He Sees You When You're Sleeping. He Knows When Yo
Joe Quesada at the Marvel Summit said:
Wow, Tom Brevoort just said something incredibly silly about Ultimate Spider-Man and the Green Goblin, he totally meant it as a joke. It's so out there that it's actually a brilliant idea, Brian just stole it. No seriously, he did, this may actually break the Internet in half again.

BennnnnnDIS!!!!!!!!

It's good you made this thread, because I was going to rant about Ultimate Spider-Man vol. 15: Silver Sable.

It was horrible.

The art was off. What has happened to Bagley? Is he working overtime to get to #100?

There was a few word bubbles off. Goddamnit.

I'm pretty sure Peter is not Jewish. Stop speaking Jewish!

"??" is not a sentence.

The whole arc was pointless. Wasn't it supposed to tie-in to the game? It didn't. Also, Mr. Roxxon sets Silver Sable on Spider-Man because he stopped a criminal twice. Twice. Who cares? Doesn't he understand that Spider-Man has fought like a gajillion other crappy ultimizations elsewhere?

Gah. There was more but I can't be bothered. **** it. I'm done.

ProjectX2 said:
It's good you made this thread, because I was going to rant about Ultimate Spider-Man vol. 15: Silver Sable.

It was horrible.

The art was off. What has happened to Bagley? Is he working overtime to get to #100?

There was a few word bubbles off. Goddamnit.

I'm pretty sure Peter is not Jewish. Stop speaking Jewish!

"??" is not a sentence.

The whole arc was pointless. Wasn't it supposed to tie-in to the game? It didn't. Also, Mr. Roxxon sets Silver Sable on Spider-Man because he stopped a criminal twice. Twice. Who cares? Doesn't he understand that Spider-Man has fought like a gajillion other crappy ultimizations elsewhere?

Gah. There was more but I can't be bothered. **** it. I'm done.

Deadpool is hundred times worse.

thee great one said:

Deadpool is hundred times worse.

It was a hundred times worse than a hundred times worse.

thee great one said:
Bendis is a hack.

That is all.

I happen to like bendis' writing but his creativity is non-existent. He should get someone like Millar or Ellis to help him create new storylines. I hope these last few arcs were just crappy filler.

I dont really care where he gets his ideas from, I really like the early USM, he just ran out of steam and needs to stand down

Reading Joe Friday is like watch a hot dog get made. It may taste good until you see where came from.

MaxwellSmart said:
Reading Joe Friday is like watch a hot dog get made. It may taste good until you see where came from.

Post of the day.

Prof. Toad said:
I happen to like bendis' writing but his creativity is non-existent. He should get someone like Millar or Ellis to help him create new storylines. I hope these last few arcs were just crappy filler.

That was my Bass expression.

Bendis is very hit and miss with me. In no means should he be writing half the titles he writes and of lately Ultimate Spidey is...losing steam. It might be time to replace Bendis on that title and bring in a new writer with new ideas.

Breevort: OH MAN?! Wouldn't it be hilarious if they turned Mary Jane into Demogoblin? People would FREAK OUT.

Quesada: The internet would break in half under the stress of all the infinitely long compaint threads!

Bendis: Hmmmm....

You know, I seriously wish each issue of Ultimate Spider-Man came with a lighter with instructions that read "Feel free to burn this when you're done".

You know, I seriously wish each issue of Ultimate Spider-Man came with a lighter with instructions that read "Feel free to burn this when you're done".

no a pistol and the last page says , " shoot yourself" with bendis in butt chaps and a cowvest.

Oh, dear God. XD Demogoblin better have been it. The last thing we need is more outrageous, crappy Goblin-related ideas.

Oh, dear God. XD Demogoblin better have been it. The last thing we need is more outrageous, crappy Goblin-related ideas.

That's what I was thinking. Of course Doc might be right...but what if it's something worse?!!!

Latest posts

Back