Put On Your Sunday Clothes - The Cosplay Pictures Thread

Yes, Definitely

Then Houde should be Dr. Orpheus (for Irony's sake), and McCheese should be The Alchemist

I wonder who I would be..maybe triana or her friend. They seem to be the only other females and Skotti called Dr. Girlfriend.

HAHA!!!

I'm way too old to be Trianna or Kim (Trianna's friend).

I could be the Boys' mom Myra. ^_^

I could be the Boys' mom Myra. ^_^

Hibiki could totally be her. Seeing as how she is bat-**** crazy.

Or Princess Tinyfeet. :lol:

And me as Jefferson Twilight, Houde as Orpheus, and McCheese as The Alchemist would work perfectly. Seeing as how they are the Order of the Triad. And we are the original Trinity. Ahhh fate.

Last edited:
Guy couldn't even be bothered to grow real facial hair. What an asshat.

Is it just me, or does the cat dressed like Iron Man REALLY look like he wants to kill himself? I mean he legitimately looks like, "I'm going to pretend like these rocket boots work so I'll have an excuse to jump off the building." Good stuff. Oh, and I love how asshat somehow evades the censor :).

I need to see if I can find pictures of it, but I went as Mugen (from Samurai Champloo) for Halloween this year and the costume turned out very well (and yes, to anyone that might asks, I did grow REAL facial hair). My only regret with it is that I only know three breakdancing moves.

Last edited:
Is it just me, or does the cat dressed like Iron Man REALLY look like he wants to kill himself? I mean he legitimately looks like, "I'm going to pretend like these rocket boots work so I'll have an excuse to jump off the building." Good stuff. Oh, and I love how asshat somehow evades the censor :).

I need to see if I can find pictures of it, but I went as Mugen (from Samurai Champloo) for Halloween this year and the costume turned out very well (and yes, to anyone that might asks, I did grow REAL facial hair). My only regret with it is that I only know three breakdancing moves.

As long as you can do a windmill while throwing baseballs around wildly at extremely ridiculous speeds, then you're good.

I was going to be Dr Girlfriend for MidOhio this year, but I've begun work on my Loki costume.

One of my best friends is trying to talk me into being Queen Etheria -.-

Latest posts

Back