Quite Possibly the Greatest News Ever: Hilton as Theresa

Steve GMan said:
Basically, it's stating that an Indian director is looking to make a movie on the life of Mother Theresa, but that best part is that he's been feeling up Paris Hilton for the part.
*SNICKER*

Doc Comic said:
1goggles.jpg
ZeGoggles.jpg

Who would've thought that a thread about Paris Hilton potraying Mother Theresa would become a complete bastardization.

Last edited:
This news is already stupid, no need to overload it with more.

ProjectX2 said:
This news is already stupid, no need to overload it with more.
The goggles still do nothing. NOTHING!

It better have an erotic dance-music soundtrack too...

This is beyond rediculous.

Do you honestly think Hilton would agree to put on enough make-up to look like this?!

mother.jpg

**** no!

As a catholic, i find this extremely amusing as a hypothetical, but very insulting to a very good person if it were to ever happen...

I say we just blow her up and get over it.

Dr.Strangefate said:
Do you honestly think Hilton would agree to put on enough make-up to look like this?!
You don't get it do you? Paris will be playing the YOUNG hip version of Mother Teresa, taking the character back to her roots and reimagining her as a teenager of today.

She will be ULTIMATE MOTHER TERESA.

Last edited:
Yeah, and instead, she's going to be a Prozac-popping villain now. She's going to kill starving people in the name of Satan.

Victor Von Doom said:
The only reason I'm posting this is because it's still funny and Cory Matthews above me here posted his first. :lol:

I... hate you. So much.

Wait...

ben1.jpg
n11314185_30129881_2482.jpg

...****.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back