Random thought of the day.....

Ultimates

Ok, this dawned on me last night, and I just wanted to share it. The most enjoyable TPB out there by far is ANYTHING that is THE PUNISHER. I particularly enjoy the MAX series, but come on, its just so GOOD and EASY to read! You could pick up ANY book, not have to know a million years of backstory, just a guy is pissed and he is whiping out bad guys. Simple, and yet GREAT! I just laugh and enjoy reading it all, i cant wait till vol. 4 of MAX The Punisher comes out...

Nurhachi

I wish Supreme Power stayed MAX

As for random thoughts, how does a blind man know when he's finished wiping?

Nurhachi

Guijllons said:
Ok, you check each piece of paper after wiping to see how much poo is on it?

Only on tuesdays and alternate fridays. Each other day i use either taste or smell

Last edited:

ourchair

I have an issue of Wizard that answers how Daredevil knows when he's finished wiping his butt.
Dean Bailey of Pensacola said:
Daredevil, having super-hearing, merely wisps his hand by his butt, creating a wind that will create sound waves revealing to him an image, much like sonogram, of any foulage, that still remains. Having years of practice, Daredevil knows what a clean butt sounds like.

If the people at Marvel aren't satisfied with that answer, then I have another. Daredevil does not wipe his butt. He does not care. He is the Man Without Fear.
I don't know how garden variety blind people do it, but at least we know how old Hornhead does it.

GMaster

Banned
Ultimates said:
Ok, this dawned on me last night, and I just wanted to share it. The most enjoyable TPB out there by far is ANYTHING that is THE PUNISHER. I particularly enjoy the MAX series, but come on, its just so GOOD and EASY to read! You could pick up ANY book, not have to know a million years of backstory, just a guy is pissed and he is whiping out bad guys. Simple, and yet GREAT! I just laugh and enjoy reading it all, i cant wait till vol. 4 of MAX The Punisher comes out...
Or you could pick up Alan Moore's Watchmen and be physically stunned by its pure awesomeness.
Your choice.

Victor Von Doom

Fist of teh Internets.
Here's a random thought.......more of a warning if you will.

If you talking to a girl...and she says that she's a Juggalo---run. Drop whatever you're doing and get the **** outta there quick.

It happened to me today. I was just chatting up this girl and she said she was a Juggalo. I had to leave. That instant.

I didn't even know they existed anymore.

Oh yeah.....BUMP.

Last edited:

TwilightEL

If you talking to a girl...and she says that she's a Juggalo---run. Drop whatever you're doing and get the **** outta there quick.

It happened to me today. I was just chatting up this girl and she said she was a Juggalo. I had to leave. That instant.

Wow. That's like meeting... I can't even think of an analogy. I guess the closest thing would either be meeting a mime or a Crip.

I wish Supreme Power stayed MAX

As for random thoughts, how does a blind man know when he's finished wiping?

You look to see if you've finished wiping? :shock:

SSJmole

Face-Punching As Foreign Policy

Oh yeah.....BUMP.

Wouldn't that be Juggalette if she was female?

Gideon Stargrave

Oh yeah.....BUMP.

There are like 50-Juggalo-wannabes going to my school. Trust me, the problem still exists here in Michigan.

ProjectX2

Don't expect me to take you with me when I go to s
There should have been an arc of Punisher MAX with Frank Castle killing Juggalos.

Victor Von Doom

Fist of teh Internets.
Oh God.

I had forgotten about that girl. And now....the memories. They come rusing back.

I hate you.

I'm still serious about the possum thing though.

Latest posts