Random thought of the day.....

Ultimates

Ok, this dawned on me last night, and I just wanted to share it. The most enjoyable TPB out there by far is ANYTHING that is THE PUNISHER. I particularly enjoy the MAX series, but come on, its just so GOOD and EASY to read! You could pick up ANY book, not have to know a million years of backstory, just a guy is pissed and he is whiping out bad guys. Simple, and yet GREAT! I just laugh and enjoy reading it all, i cant wait till vol. 4 of MAX The Punisher comes out...

I wish Supreme Power stayed MAX

As for random thoughts, how does a blind man know when he's finished wiping?

Guijllons said:
Ok, you check each piece of paper after wiping to see how much poo is on it?

Only on tuesdays and alternate fridays. Each other day i use either taste or smell

Last edited:
I have an issue of Wizard that answers how Daredevil knows when he's finished wiping his butt.
Dean Bailey of Pensacola said:
Daredevil, having super-hearing, merely wisps his hand by his butt, creating a wind that will create sound waves revealing to him an image, much like sonogram, of any foulage, that still remains. Having years of practice, Daredevil knows what a clean butt sounds like.

If the people at Marvel aren't satisfied with that answer, then I have another. Daredevil does not wipe his butt. He does not care. He is the Man Without Fear.
I don't know how garden variety blind people do it, but at least we know how old Hornhead does it.

Ultimates said:
Ok, this dawned on me last night, and I just wanted to share it. The most enjoyable TPB out there by far is ANYTHING that is THE PUNISHER. I particularly enjoy the MAX series, but come on, its just so GOOD and EASY to read! You could pick up ANY book, not have to know a million years of backstory, just a guy is pissed and he is whiping out bad guys. Simple, and yet GREAT! I just laugh and enjoy reading it all, i cant wait till vol. 4 of MAX The Punisher comes out...
Or you could pick up Alan Moore's Watchmen and be physically stunned by its pure awesomeness.
Your choice.

Here's a random thought.......more of a warning if you will.

If you talking to a girl...and she says that she's a Juggalo---run. Drop whatever you're doing and get the **** outta there quick.

It happened to me today. I was just chatting up this girl and she said she was a Juggalo. I had to leave. That instant.

I didn't even know they existed anymore.

Oh yeah.....BUMP.

Last edited:

If you talking to a girl...and she says that she's a Juggalo---run. Drop whatever you're doing and get the **** outta there quick.

It happened to me today. I was just chatting up this girl and she said she was a Juggalo. I had to leave. That instant.

Wow. That's like meeting... I can't even think of an analogy. I guess the closest thing would either be meeting a mime or a Crip.

I wish Supreme Power stayed MAX

As for random thoughts, how does a blind man know when he's finished wiping?

You look to see if you've finished wiping? :shock:

Oh yeah.....BUMP.

Wouldn't that be Juggalette if she was female?

Oh yeah.....BUMP.

There are like 50-Juggalo-wannabes going to my school. Trust me, the problem still exists here in Michigan.

There should have been an arc of Punisher MAX with Frank Castle killing Juggalos.

Oh God.

I had forgotten about that girl. And now....the memories. They come rusing back.

I hate you.

I'm still serious about the possum thing though.

Latest posts

Back