Reavers to be Ultimized via Ultimate Spider-Man.

I thought they were Crimson Dynamo (big guy), Unicorn ( guy with thing sticking out of his head), and Red Guardian (guy who fought Cap).

Guijllons said:
And I don't think that statement meant that Deadpool and the Reavers would be in the same story. Surely it was just a list.

That's what I think too... At least, That's what I hope. If Deadpool is a member of the Reavers, Than that means he'll be a cyborg and that'll ruin who and what Deadpool is.

Ultimate Deadpool said:
That's what I think too... At least, That's what I hope. If Deadpool is a member of the Reavers, Than that means he'll be a cyborg and that'll ruin who and what Deadpool is.

This is the Ultimate Universe. Not the 616 Universe.

ProjectX2 said:
This is the Ultimate Universe. Not the 616 Universe.

The Reavers may very well be cyborgs in the Ultimate Universe too. After all, Captain America still took the Super Soldier Serum, Spider-Man was still bitten by a radio-active Spider. etc.

Ultimate Deadpool said:

Not necessarily. We don't even know if the Ultimate Reavers are cyborgs, and even if they are, doesn't mean Deadpool will also be one. Hell, we don't even know if he'll be a Reaver, let alone have it be in the same arc.

The Reavers may very well be cyborgs in the Ultimate Universe too. After all, Captain America still took the Super Soldier Serum, Spider-Man was still bitten by a radio-active Spider. etc.

Ahem...Peter was bitten by a genetically enhanced spider (like in the movie), despite what Human Torch says in the USM game.

I kow of the Reavers because they are in a few episodes of the 90s X-Men cartoon. Though seriously, Lady Deathstrike was the only cool one and almost no one aside from very devoted X Fans knew they even existed. Since Deathstrike was already introduced in UU, she can't be a Reaver, so unless Bendis pulls off a miracle, the Ultimate Reavers will just be another bunch of goobers. There is no reason to bring in the Reavers. Bendis should Ultimize Scotpion or something instead, not waste time with the Reavers.

DIrishB said:
Not necessarily. We don't even know if the Ultimate Reavers are cyborgs, and even if they are, doesn't mean Deadpool will also be one. Hell, we don't even know if he'll be a Reaver, let alone have it be in the same arc.

Ahem...Peter was bitten by a genetically enhanced spider (like in the movie), despite what Human Torch says in the USM game.

But he was bitten by a Spider, None the less.

Hell... Pete could have ate in his sleep...

Ultimate Deadpool said:
But he was bitten by a Spider, None the less.

Hell... Pete could have ate in his sleep...

May I ask why Bendis finds it neccessary to use X-Men characters in Spider-Man? Deadpool and the reavers belong in the X-Men.

Hawkeye101 said:
May I ask why Bendis finds it neccessary to use X-Men characters in Spider-Man? Deadpool and the reavers belong in the X-Men.
Perhaps Ultimate Deadpool won't be tied to the X-Men.

Hawkeye101 said:

Don't forget about Ultimate Omega Red making his first appearance in "Ultimate Spider-Man" #86.

USM86.jpg

Last edited:
You know what I think? I think Ultimate Omega Red and Ultimate Deadpool should have a throwdown. Deadpool vs. Omega Red (and we all know that Deadpool would win). No Spider-Man, just those two. And when Deadpool is done mopping the floor with Omega Red's face, he'll tack Blade next and show Blade what its like to have something driven into your heart.

Hawkeye101 said:
You know what I think? I think Ultimate Omega Red and Ultimate Deadpool should have a throwdown. Deadpool vs. Omega Red (and we all know that Deadpool would win). No Spider-Man, just those two. And when Deadpool is done mopping the floor with Omega Red's face, he'll tack Blade next and show Blade what its like to have something driven into your heart.

Ehhh, I'm more interested in why'd they'd be fighting as opposed to them just fight. Comic book fights were never that interesting to me, maybe beause I prefer to see actual movement. I was always more interested in the story.

DIrishB said:
Ehhh, I'm more interested in why'd they'd be fighting as opposed to them just fight. Comic book fights were never that interesting to me, maybe beause I prefer to see actual movement. I was always more interested in the story.
I agree with you all the way. Comic book fights are cool, but its better to atually see them move. I also want to know the 'why'. Hopefully its not a bad reason.

*Crosses Fingers*

icemastertron said:
I agree with you all the way. Comic book fights are cool, but its better to atually see them move. I also want to know the 'why'. Hopefully its not a bad reason.

*Crosses Fingers*

Precisely. Fighting for no reason or explanation is just stupid and doesn't fit in with the whole super-hero vibe. Yes, they fight often. But usually for a reason. Just to have two characters (hero or villain) show up and start slugging it out is really overly simplistic and makes no sense.

DIrishB said:

I'm sorry, I meant to say "Hell... Pete could have ate it in his sleep."

"It", Refering to the radio-active/mutated Spider. He could have ate it in his sleep instead of it biting him (it's a fact that people accidently eat spiders in their sleep).

And I agree with Hawkeye101. Not only would it rock to see them fight, But Deadpool would ram his size 13" foot square up Omega Red's keester... Then start screaming that Omega Red's tush is eating his foot...

Last edited:
Ultimate Deadpool said:
I'm sorry, I meant to say "Hell... Pete could have ate it in his sleep."

"It", Refering to the radio-active/mutated Spider. He could have ate it in his sleep instead of it biting him (it's a fact that people accidently eat spiders in their sleep).

You eat ten spiders while you're asleep in a single lifetime.

Latest posts

Back