Reavers to be Ultimized via Ultimate Spider-Man.

Doc Comic

Well-Known Member
UltimateE said:
That "fact" is pure fiction, invented for the sole purpose of demonstrating how people cite "facts" without looking them up.

http://www.snopes.com/science/stats/spiders.htm

And the Brits say we can't do irony.
1a638bf8.jpg
 

DIrishB

The Timeline Guy
ProjectX2 said:
You eat ten spiders while you're asleep in a single lifetime.

Mmmm, protein.

UltimateE said:
That "fact" is pure fiction, invented for the sole purpose of demonstrating how people cite "facts" without looking them up.

Awww, no protein. :(
 

Ultimate Galactus

Well-Known Member
well pete's girl is shadow-cat, maybe it could deal with the reavers trying to rid the world of the x-men,the reavers being speacilized sentinels, and deadpool being asked by fury to take down pete, with them getting in a fight and pete and kitty breaking up because she thinks she's putting pete in danger.
 

DIrishB

The Timeline Guy
Ultimate Galactus said:
well pete's girl is shadow-cat, maybe it could deal with the reavers trying to rid the world of the x-men,the reavers being speacilized sentinels, and deadpool being asked by fury to take down pete, with them getting in a fight and pete and kitty breaking up because she thinks she's putting pete in danger.

I don't think Fury would hire anyone to "take out" Pete. If he really wanted to do that, he could just use a small SHIELD team. Pete isn't that big or powerful an adversary to cause Fury to outsource or anything like that. Pete's good, don't get me wrong, he's just not that good.
 

Rawb

Well-Known Member
He will be that good! Spidey is the best! *Grits his teeth*

At any rate, I don't mind the mixing and matching of villains. I think it'd be fun to see some of the spidey villains in the x-men comics. These "useless" ultimizations (and they're not useless since they're still entertaining stories) just builds up the excitement for the spidey ones to come. I think it's great that we aren't getting all the classic rogues gallery shoved at us.

I like Bendis still.
 

E

Moderator
Excelsior Club
Ultimate Galactus said:
well pete's girl is shadow-cat, maybe it could deal with the reavers trying to rid the world of the x-men,the reavers being speacilized sentinels, and deadpool being asked by fury to take down pete, with them getting in a fight and pete and kitty breaking up because she thinks she's putting pete in danger.

Yes, using Kitty as his girlfriend suddenly makes a lot of the X-character Ultimizations make more sense.
 

Hawkeye101

Well-Known Member
Ultimate Galactus said:
what if ultimate morlun is how fury plans to take petes powers? :idea:

Or, Fury tries to take away Pete's powers and instead of taking away his powers, it turns him into The Man-Spider.
 

DIrishB

The Timeline Guy
Hawkeye101 said:
Or, Fury tries to take away Pete's powers and instead of taking away his powers, it turns him into The Man-Spider.

You're becoming incredibly predictable you know.
 

DIrishB

The Timeline Guy
Hawkeye101 said:
What? I am? Oh-no. Wait, how would you know that my idea was the Man-Spider? Are you stalking me?:wink:

No it was just everyone else's idea for a long time. And the fact that most don't want to see that happen. So I knew you would. ;)
 

Hawkeye101

Well-Known Member
DIrishB said:
No it was just everyone else's idea for a long time. And the fact that most don't want to see that happen. So I knew you would. ;)

Oh, just because I'd like to see Hawk as young as possible, and AT FIRST didn't mind the UIM story (that last healing factor episode just did it in for me), I am supposed to be the anti-ultimate centralite? Come one there are things we agree on. right? :cry: Right? :cry:

You should read my Ult. Maximum Carnage Idea in baseless ideas and speculation. (I like your critiques)
 

DIrishB

The Timeline Guy
Hawkeye101 said:
Oh, just because I'd like to see Hawk as young as possible, and AT FIRST didn't mind the UIM story (that last healing factor episode just did it in for me), I am supposed to be the anti-ultimate centralite? Come one there are things we agree on. right? :cry: Right? :cry:

You should read my Ult. Maximum Carnage Idea in baseless ideas and speculation. (I like your critiques)

You just like the least logical storylines it seems.
 

ourchair

Well-Known Member
Rawb said:
At any rate, I don't mind the mixing and matching of villains. I think it'd be fun to see some of the spidey villains in the x-men comics. These "useless" ultimizations (and they're not useless since they're still entertaining stories) just builds up the excitement for the spidey ones to come. I think it's great that we aren't getting all the classic rogues gallery shoved at us.
Agreed. I think what I'd like about that approach is that villains that possibly don't seem to have made much sense in one book could have made more sense in another.

Too bad Bendis isn't as daring as I'd like, though. I'm still in awe of compound's idea of pitting Spidey against the Ultimate X-Statix/X-Force.
 

Hawkeye101

Well-Known Member
ourchair said:
Agreed. I think what I'd like about that approach is that villains that possibly don't seem to have made much sense in one book could have made more sense in another.

Too bad Bendis isn't as daring as I'd like, though. I'm still in awe of compound's idea of pitting Spidey against the Ultimate X-Statix/X-Force.

Or, Ya know, since Spidey had a vast amount of villains, yet BMB finds some of them stupid and unnecassary (even though that is the point of the Ultimate Universe), he ditches the idea of them and takes villains and characters he likes from other Marvel storylines and tosses them in. If we're not careful, Ultimate Alpha Flight is going to be after Spider-Man, and not Wolverine.
 

Latest posts

Top