Recommend a trade!

ProjectX2

Don't expect me to take you with me when I go to s
Alright, I'll be ordering a trade this week, but I only have one to order. I normally get two at a time, so any recommendations? I'd prefer a stand-alone one, and something I haven't read before.

So, you have until Wednesday to decide.

I recently picked up Planetary (4 TPBs total) and Global Frequency (2 TPBs), but you are an Ellis fan so you probably read those. If not, get them.

UltimateE said:
I recently picked up Planetary (4 TPBs total) and Global Frequency (2 TPBs), but you are an Ellis fan so you probably read those. If not, get them.

Yeah, I read the first Planetary trade and the singles since then. Good stuff. I also tried Global Frequency, but didn't like it.

TGO, what's Under The Hood about?

ProjectX2 said:
TGO, what's Under The Hood about?

There's a new vigilante in town, taking down the Black Mask's operations hard & fast. His name-Red Hood. Or Jason Todd

I also second Under the Hood... I rather enjoyed that one. Or, I found Villians United to be a well written book, also enjoyable. Another, and i usually do NOT like Superman stories, but Superman:Sacrifice was a pretty good read too.

Batman - Under The Hood sounds interesting. Who's the creative team?

The Sentry, Fantastic Four: Foes, Superman: Red Son and Ultra: Seven Days I have read. Most of them were good.

The Walking Dead I've read also. First trade, good. The rest, boring.

The others, I've read bits and pieces of, but nothing that really interests me.

Captain Britain by Alan Moore and Alan Davis. Early work by both, the only Marvel work for Moore (I believe) and just awesome in every sense of the word.

Comes with my highest recommendation.

Last edited:
ProjectX2 said:
Batman - Under The Hood sounds interesting. Who's the creative team?

The Sentry, Fantastic Four: Foes, Superman: Red Son and Ultra: Seven Days I have read. Most of them were good.

The Walking Dead I've read also. First trade, good. The rest, boring.

The others, I've read bits and pieces of, but nothing that really interests me.

Judd Winick and Doug Mahnke

Latest posts

Back