Recommended TV series'

Oh man....I missed that part. That's hilarious.

I hope America doesn't try to redo this show like they did with his Office.

Yeah, it'll suck if they do.

I'm making an Extras thread just to post funny scenes now.

Ok.....so I serioulsy cannot recommend "How I Met Your Mother" enough.

They only show a new episode like every other week......but damn if the repeats aren't still hilarious! :lol:

Swarley.

And there are so many absurd jokes that are just true in real life......like "crazy eyes".

They only show a new episode like every other week......but damn if the repeats aren't still hilarious! :lol:

Swarley.

And there are so many absurd jokes that are just true in real life......like "crazy eyes".

I'll admit I've never seen this or heard much about only a few mentions on here.

I'll see if i can download some episodes

Swarley.

HELL YES!

I watched that again last night.

Damn this show is so good.

"Yeah I be Rolland. Rock and Rolland. Haha. Haha. Ha."

"Yeah, nice try Swarley."

"DAMMIT!"

I don't Recommended it as such it's ut I felt this was best here and did not deserve it's own thread

UK people 29th of April (sunday) The second series of Joey (the friends spin off) starts on channel 5 at 7pm - 8pm. If you liked joey you might to check it out. I will as I enjoyed Joey and this is the last series

Doctor Who, first and foremost.

Heroes should be on everybody's, just logically. Doctor Who and my following recommendation both have haters, but EVERYBODY loves Heroes.

And finally Smallville. Say what you will, but it has its moments.

I don't love Heroes. It's good, but it's not THAT good.

Oh, The Office. I just watched my first episode today after seeing a clip of Jim pretending to be Dwight. Got through the first season so far. Hilarious.

Oh, The Office. I just watched my first episode today after seeing a clip of Jim pretending to be Dwight. Got through the first season so far. Hilarious.

Have you seen the UK version?

When is it going to be okay to admit how much I like Friends?

Particularly "The One With The Thanksgiving Flashbacks"

Latest posts

Back