Red Dead Redemption

Cool.

I enjoyed it. The Undead work rather well in an Old West setting. It's actually creepier than when it's set in the present. IMO anyway.

I like that you can ride the 4 horses of the Apocalypse...... and a Unicorn.

LIKE A RAINBOW IN THE DARK!

I've played this, GOW 3, NBA 2K11 and Mass Effect 2 this year. I'm unbelievably conflicted on what's the best game this year.

Is 2K11 good? I haven't really played any basketball games with any regularity since NBA Jam.

The bad taste of Bobby Kotick firing West and Zampella for practically nothing still lingers on my palette like tortilla chips and Sprite. And from videos, I see no difference in multiplayer gameplay between BO and MW2. I hear the story is great, but I'm not buying. I'll borrow it from a friend or something for the single player.

Hm. See, I know nothing about the behind the scenes **** and I didn't play BO, so.... the multiplayer appeals to me.

Last edited:
Venom Melendez, you little *****.

I swear I will play as soon as i get some time. My kid is still in NICU so I'm at the hospital with any free time i get. But once he's home, I'm strapping on the baby Bjorn and it's on!

Yesterday Houde threw a stick of dynamite at a sniper and blew him up.

It was incredible.

I finished this game the other day. Magnificent. One of the best games I have ever played and what I will compare all future PS3 games too.

If Red Dead Redemption was this good, imagine what L.A. Noire will be like!

I finished this game the other day. Magnificent. One of the best games I have ever played and what I will compare all future PS3 games too.

:D a completely different game!

:D a completely different game!

But if they are getting better with every game then L.A. Noire will be even better than Red Dead Redemption and Agent will be even better than L.A. Noire. Then think of GTA V and the RDR sequel!

But if they are getting better with every game then L.A. Noire will be even better than Red Dead Redemption and Agent will be even better than L.A. Noire. Then think of GTA V and the RDR sequel!

GTA IV wasn't better than San Andreas!

L.A. Noire looks awesome though. It seems completely different from anything Rockstar has done. just

Good to hear, I just started this game

Hey guys, let's us rassle some horsies yeehaw!

This game has the stupidest missions (let's herd some cows!) and weirdest reactions (Two cops are chasing a criminal, who has killed one of them. So you kill the criminal, and you get minus honor, and the LAw now shooting at you, and notification you can't do any stranger missions.)

I'm only playing multiplayer now on.

This game has the stupidest missions (let's herd some cows!) and weirdest reactions (Two cops are chasing a criminal, who has killed one of them. So you kill the criminal, and you get minus honor, and the LAw now shooting at you, and notification you can't do any stranger missions.)

Not errbody cut out fer them wild country oats.

and weirdest reactions (Two cops are chasing a criminal, who has killed one of them. So you kill the criminal, and you get minus honor, and the LAw now shooting at you, and notification you can't do any stranger missions.)
I always ignore those because no matter what I screw it up because I accidentally shoot the good guy. So unless it tells who to get, I just let it go. I'm pretty close to the end, I just finished the mexico portion and I'm at the last part of the map.
I still haven't tried multiplayer or ultimate nightmare yet.

You do things wrong and then call the game stupid. Nice job there. :roll:

I've shot plenty of criminals being chased by two lawman and never had minus honor. That just means you're shooting the wrong guy because you get PLUS honor and a few dollars. They even thank you!!

And it's funny you say you'll only do the multiplayer option, where it's almost the exact same situation, just minus a main story. :?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back