Remember when...

Synch

Nightcrawler was cool. I used to really dig his character him and Arch' Angel. but now.... If u disagree let me know something cuz...

They Suck.

I do disagree. Have you been reading his solo series? It's one of the best X-Men 'spin-off' books, and is waaay better than the Rogue or Gambit solo book.

And the art has been great! With SUPER-AWESOME covers by Greg Land!

EEK! :D

He's Nightcrawler man. As long as he's got a belivable german accent and leaves behind a sulfer smell I'll always love him.

maybe i should

check it out. the last night crawler taste i got was the whole "the devil is my daddy" thing. and that was wack. but i might go pick it up today. Still Angel's not as appealing anymore you gotta agree with that.

Boooo...

Leave that guy on the bench. My favorite night crawler is the aoa he was extra violentand murderous and yet still the ladies loved the blue devil.

Heard the latest rumor? About the X-man Wolverine kills at the end of enemy of the state?

Heard who's individual series is being put on "temporary hiatus"?

You guessed it. Nightcrawler is a very popular chance to bite it in Wolverine.

Oh and spoilers down here

The solicits have revealed that the person killed will be resurrected as an assassin for Hydra. Elektra has already been killed and is being resurrected and the X-man and a former X-man will join her in the next issue or two

Last edited:
Goodwill said:
What's the point of having the death in the first place?
Yeah...why not just have them brainwashed? Having them killed just to come back in like, the next issue...

But then again, it's Marvel... :?

icemastertron said:
Yeah...why not just have them brainwashed? Having them killed just to come back in like, the next issue...

But then again, it's Marvel... :?

I guess so... I guess to any comic fan that's not on the internet it will come as a shock to them. Although, I don't know, I'm sure a lot of comic fans are actually online, anyway...

ya' heard

i don't know, i didn't get why they had to kill wolverine to brainwash him no one else ever had to.

Goodwill said:
What's the point of having the death in the first place?

The Hand, at least I think its the hand, uses magic to bring back the dead to fight for them. All their personel are essentially Zombies. This is how Elektra was brought back from the dead in the first place, i dont know all the details.

They can only control wolverine because he died, and now the Hand wants more super-assassins.

Dr.Strangefate said:
The Hand, at least I think its the hand, uses magic to bring back the dead to fight for them. All their personel are essentially Zombies. This is how Elektra was brought back from the dead in the first place, i dont know all the details.

They can only control wolverine because he died, and now the Hand wants more super-assassins.

yea I'm reading the OHMU section of The Hand and it doesn't give details of how they bring them back... I dunno they're a very mysterious organization.

i guess...

it's some kinda of ninja magic crap. how about dd survived the wolverine when he almost single-handedly took out the fantastic4 i was very impressed even if wolverine wasn't supposed to get him in the first place dd was doing his thing. but yea if they do kill the crawler' i'm all for it because lately he's always actin' like a *****.

Last edited by a moderator:
!!!MURDER HIM!!!

Or at least give him a close call so he can grab his b**ls and get tough

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back