Resident Evil: Extinction

the watcher

Resident Evil: Extinction

Release Date: September 21, 2007
Studio: Screen Gems (Sony)
Director: Russell Mulcahy
Screenwriter: Paul W.S. Anderson
Starring: Milla Jovovich, Oded Fehr, Ali Larter, Iain Glen, Ashanti, Chris Egan, Spencer Locke, Jason O'Mara, Mike Epps
Genre: Action, Horror
MPAA Rating: Not Available
Official Website: http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/residentevilextinction/index.html
Review: Not Available
DVD Review: Not Available
DVD: Not Available
Movie Poster: Not Available
Production Stills: http://www.comingsoon.net/cgi-bin/imageFolio.cgi?direct=Action/Resident_Evil_Extinction

Plot Summary: The third and final installment of the $100 million "Resident Evil" hits, "Resident Evil: Extinction" is again based on the wildly popular video game series and picks up where the last film left off. Alice (Milla Jovovich), now in hiding in the Nevada desert, once again joins forces with Carlos Olivera (Oded Fehr) and L.J. (Mike Epps), along with new survivors Claire (Ali Larter), K-Mart (Spencer Locke) and Nurse Betty (Ashanti) to try to eliminate the deadly virus that threatens to make every human being undead... and to seek justice. Since being captured by the Umbrella Corporation, Alice has been subjected to biogenic experimentation and becomes genetically altered, with super-human strengths, senses and dexterity. These skills, and more, will be needed if anyone is to remain alive.

Trailer (2.20.07):
http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/residentevilextinction.html

Just saw the trailer when I went to see Ghost Rider. Trailer looks good. I like the way it started out.

The movie though, I'm not so sure about. I never saw the second one, and the first one was meh.

Just saw the trailer when I went to see Ghost Rider. Trailer looks good. I like the way it started out.

The movie though, I'm not so sure about. I never saw the second one, and the first one was meh.

First one sucked, they actually tried to give it a story, though. Second one had cool fight scenes but nothing else.

I'm guessing that the third one will be some sort of freak, hybrid love child between the two.

Yeah...honestly, I was hoping they'd try and do a RE4 movie next...instead of this post-apocalyptic stuff.

the Teaser looked cool. I'm not one for zombie films but I loved the Resident Evil and Enjoyed the second one. Hopefully Nemesis will come back in this one as I hated what they did to him in 2. The rest of the film was cool but having him turn nice and been killed so easy compared to games made me annoyed.

I thought it was the best one.

I was mildly entertained by the first one.

The second was better because they moved more into action horror, instead of horror.

This was made the series. I thought it was great. Mostly because of the zombie crows and the Monster doctor. That fight scene was awesome. It should of been longer.

Copied from the All About Movies Thread.

I went to see Resident Evil: Extinction. I do not recommend this one. I liked the first 2 Resident Evil flicks. Probably more than they deserved, but this one was so full of missed opportunities and bad ideas that I can honestly say stay away. CGI blood splatters that don't get on anything, serious attempts to "domesticate" zombies, and a crate full of the flesh eating bastards who are all wearing the exact same thing, gloves and all. Lets let that sink in.

All dressed alike. Same pair of coveralls and gloves.

They were either zombified at an air conditioning repairman's seminar or one of the last living people on the earth had the job of stripping down the zombies brought in for research and redressing them. I'd take my chances with the wastes.

I normally champion the undead in film, but good god. Lets fly 15 people to Alaska from Nevada in a helicopter built for 5

Ugh.

This is the first RE I won't see twice.

All RE films have been crap. This won't be any different.

Resident Evil: Extinction? More like Resident Evil: Crap the 3rd.

Or better yet, how many zombies can one cram into crate? Was it me, or did it seem like hundreds were coming out of that thing

Oh yes. Lets not just stand there and shoot them all as they come out. I mean we've only got 40 some people to either pick up a gun or reload the empties. Not like the zombies are bottlenecked or anything. ANd lets go hand ot hand with them whenever possible. ****tards.
All RE films have been crap. This won't be any different.

Resident Evil: Extinction? More like Resident Evil: Crap the 3rd.

This was by far the worst one. The other two were atleast fun. This one just pissed me off.

I saw this on DVD yesterday.

I hate Milla. I hate her movies. I wish she would stop.

And this one? I give up. My disgust for this movie won't allow me to continue typing coherently much longer. It can only be descri--msdkfjqefiop7 qcpcih pcqcpoiwr-fu q[wiou[c uuy rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Latest posts

Back