Robin series discussion (spoilers)

Okay, people might disagree with me, but I really liked the PSA issue this week...

Also: This is really one of my consistantly favorite titles.

Okay, people might disagree with me, but I really liked the PSA issue this week...

Also: This is really one of my consistantly favorite titles.

I agree with you. Something very similar happened to me when I went to college. Didn't quite get to the sitting on a ledge spot, but a lot of it really hit home with me.

On that note I now declare Robin to be the best of the batbooks. Take that Detective.

Robin series discussion (Spoilers!)

Didn't we have one of these? I did a quick search but didn't find anything. Huh.

This is a great book. Every issue is consistent. Good writing and good art.

Did anyone read the Klarion arc? I liked how it tied into Seven Soldiers, and even had the same artist. I'm not sure where it fits on the timeline, but it was a good story regardless.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adam Beechen: Things are going great. I'm having a great time on "Countdown," and I'm wrapping up my last couple of issues of "Robin," and enjoying that as well.

RT: Last couple issues!? What!?

AB: I'm finishing up my run on issue #166.

RT: No!

I already knew since Freddie E. Williams II dropped it on an episode of Comic Geek Speak but I was hoping he'd stay a bit longer. :cry: Atleast Freddie is staying on...

Such a great book. Seriously.

I've said it before and I'll say it again---this is what USM should be.

At least Williams is staying on. His art really makes the book.

Such a great book. Seriously.

I've said it before and I'll say it again---this is what USM should be.

At least Williams is staying on. His art really makes the book.

You are correct.

One of the most consistently great books DC's put out since IC and OYL.

A lot of others started off great like Superman's "Up, Up, and Away" arc that covered Superman and Action Comics. Batman's OYL return arc that brought back Two Face was great as well. Wonder Woman started off strong....but delays hindered it momentum. Nightwing fell apart after the 3rd issue into OYL. So many just fell off.

But this book has stayed great.

Latest posts

Back