Robot Chicken

MaxwellSmart said:
My favorite skit was one where various superheroes are commuting to work while various supervillians commute to work. It was great.

Hahahaha!!!! When Skeletor cut one with the windows up? Classic.

Victor Von Doom said:
Hahahaha!!!! When Skeletor cut one with the windows up? Classic.
Totally. Skeletor has the power! I loved how Lex Luthor keeps *****ing about how he could teleport to work and they call him on his bull****. So, he finally uses it and ends up in someone else's car. Classic.

This show is best viewed in season DVD form, with an aggressive marathoning of episodes.

Otherwise, it's just not enough to satiate one's appetite.

"Apocalypse ponies, apocalypse ponies..."

MaxwellSmart said:
I not sure if it's okay to laugh at that, but I did. I do like that you can make jokes about Jews in this country and they don't start riots.

I'm a very Jewish Jew, and I thought it was pretty funny. But, as we Jews say: Comedy=Tragedy+Time.

Last night's episode was truly great!!!! I laughed nonstop the whole 15 minutes. I only wish this show was longer.

The fact that they clowned "Auto Man" was the true highlight of the show.

Roddy Piper's stealth techniques are awesome. :lol:

Last edited:
I just finished watching Season 1 on DVD during lunch. I love this show. It's seriously hard to think of anything funnier on Adult Swim or TV period.

My fav still has to be Kill Bunny.

But like Moony said---whenever they do Britney Spears with a white-trash accent and lisp---it's instantly funny.

"Shh! The big kids are talking!...!" :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah this is a great show, I cant get that "Monkeys in outerspace" song out of my head

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back