Rocky Balboa (Rocky VI)

SSJmole

Face-Punching As Foreign Policy
This movie will blow worse than Paris Hilton.

Rocky V was pushing it...this is just weak sauce...

Last edited:
:shock: You people sicken me.

IT'S ROCKY FOR GOD'S SHAKE. ROCKY!!!!!!!

I think this movvie will be amazing and as for the new Superman just don't go there. He's in blue and a red so dark it's almost brown. THAT'S NOT SUPERMAN!

anyhoo :lol: rocky will be great only other movie i'm looking forward to is X3 this year

sjmole said:
IT'S ROCKY FOR GOD'S SHAKE. ROCKY!!!!!!!

No. No it's not. It's Stallone trying to cash in on his last bit of success. He's too old to play Rocky anymore.

And even if he's not getting in the ring to box and it's all about him training his son.....who cares?!?!?!? That's what Rocky V was about.

Sly looks in shape and I heard its not about his son.

Its about rocky boxing for cash in dives. The press runs wild on it and so he goes for the championship.

Pretty much like first rocky just slightly diffrent it'll be cool

sjmole said:
Its about rocky boxing for cash in dives. The press runs wild on it and so he goes for the championship.

I just threw up in my mouth a little....................its all watery and stuff.

To me.....the Rocky series was dead after Apollo Creed died.

Victor Von Doom said:
I just threw up in my mouth a little....................its all watery and stuff.

Thats cool we all like diffrent stuff.

I personaly enjoyed all 5 rockys my fave is the one everyone seems to hate 5. only because I love that street fight at the end

Victor Von Doom said:
This movie will blow worse than Paris Hilton.

I heard she was fantastic at it.

Victor Von Doom said:

Thats what I thought about the Predator series when he got his arms blown off and then was killed in the first one.

Anyway...Rocky 6 will probably suck, but most of us will probably see it on DVD at least.

DIrishB said:
Thats what I thought about the Predator series when he got his arms blown off and then was killed in the first one.

See....I'm not the only one. America needs Carl Weathers now more than ever.

apollopic.JPG

Last edited:
I saw the trailer a few weeks ago. I threw up then........and I'll throw up if I see it again.

Stallone should be ashamed of himself for doing this.

I'd better hear that the IRS was going to foreclose on his home and was so pennyless that he had to do it. Also, he cried himself to sleep every night after filming.

This movie is gonna bomb so bad that I need to free up my schedule when it comes out so I can hunt down and laugh at Stallone.

Victor Von Doom said:
This movie is gonna bomb so bad that I need to free up my schedule when it comes out so I can hunt down and laugh at Stallone.
It sure seems like. I don't know why they decided to make Die Hard 4, Indiana Jones 4, Rocky VI and Basic Instinct 2. I think after Basic Instinct 2 there were some studio exec who started shaking in their boots.

MaxwellSmart said:
It sure seems like. I don't know why they decided to make Die Hard 4, Indiana Jones 4, Rocky VI and Basic Instinct 2. I think after Basic Instinct 2 there were some studio exec who started shaking in their boots.

I would think that after Basic Insticnt 2, all studios thinking of making a sequel to some old movie, should've been like "SHUT DOWN PRODUCTION! We can't be held resposnsible for putting out something like BI-2."

Hey, bruce willis is badass. He rocked in Pulp Fiction, awesome in all diehards' (especially with a vengeance, Sam Jackson cred), and he was sweet in Sin city. Shot himself so he didn't have to live with that dumb whore. haha, hooray for die hard 4

Latest posts

Back