Ryan vs Dorkman - Lightsabers

i liked it, not a big fan of the series and i only saw episode three. The lego games rock and i love storm troopers

You've never seen the original films from the 70s and 80s? :shock:

You need to....like now. And you need to see the other recent films if only to see pretty lightsaber battles.

I just saw the sequel, and to me, this raises a lot of thought on lightsabers. Sorry to double post, but it's been a few weeks.

They're an incredibly brutal weapon. They instantly hack through limbs and flesh. They cause massive amounts of collateral damage and can kill their wielder if their attention slips for a second. Deflecting blasters cause ricochets which could be lethal.

No wonder only Jedi use them. Anyone else would massacre their own allies or even themselves. That also explains why Jedi don't use force attacks during lightsaber duels--they must be using their powers to keep from accidentally hacking off a limb or slicing a support beam in two or deflecting a blaster bolt at their buddy's head.

I just saw the sequel, and to me, this raises a lot of thought on lightsabers. Sorry to double post, but it's been a few weeks.

They're an incredibly brutal weapon. They instantly hack through limbs and flesh. They cause massive amounts of collateral damage and can kill their wielder if their attention slips for a second. Deflecting blasters cause ricochets which could be lethal.

No wonder only Jedi use them. Anyone else would massacre their own allies or even themselves. That also explains why Jedi don't use force attacks during lightsaber duels--they must be using their powers to keep from accidentally hacking off a limb or slicing a support beam in two or deflecting a blaster bolt at their buddy's head.

It's cause jedi are teh awesome.

I'm still waiting for someone to make the manditory "Ryan/Dorkman...LIGHTSABERS (penis) LOL" joke.

I told you to stop doing what was expected of you and just be yourself. As your therapist, I know what's best for you.

I think venture brothers brought up the perfect reason why lightsabres would never work in the real world.

we don't sword fight anymore.

Latest posts

Back